Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshiro

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XerÝ View Post
LOL Annie, Ryze, Master Yi, Ashe and Garen? Would of thought Riot could of done better then that.
no tank, no support or DR Mundo?

Throdo

11-29-2012

I was going to buy this for someone at Walmart (Atlanta, GA) and it wasn't there

carpeamentum

11-29-2012

Do these ever expire? If I buy a pile of them, can I give them out to people over the next year or two and expect them to still work? I assume yes.

Cloud273

11-29-2012

Give me a few 6300's for that price then we'll talk.

Commander Amaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

<--Looks at friend and says "get on my level bro" and hands them this pass XD......then gets on my lev in a week ;_;

Mr McCrunchyBals

11-29-2012

not worth it

Ninja Gaijen

11-29-2012

Hi. I was wondering:

i just recently got my girlfriend into this game, and she and i have a lot of fun playing together. since she did the free sign-up thing, and her job keeps her busy for more than 1-2 games a night, i was wondering if i could get her this bundle for $5 and give it to her for her already existing account? right now she has about 400 rp, so that much doesn't do her any good, and ashe is the only champ she has actually unlocked. i know it would help her lvl up, too.

so i was wondering if i had to start a whole new account with the bundle, or if this could be added to her account that she plays with already?

thanks!

Zeorath

11-30-2012

Nice! More trolls in lvl 30.

White Phoinex

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Gaijen View Post
Hi. I was wondering:

i just recently got my girlfriend into this game, and she and i have a lot of fun playing together. since she did the free sign-up thing, and her job keeps her busy for more than 1-2 games a night, i was wondering if i could get her this bundle for $5 and give it to her for her already existing account? right now she has about 400 rp, so that much doesn't do her any good, and ashe is the only champ she has actually unlocked. i know it would help her lvl up, too.

so i was wondering if i had to start a whole new account with the bundle, or if this could be added to her account that she plays with already?
I agree, it would be nice if you could add it to your acount then take the amount of ep it is for the champs you alraidy have and put it in your bank thing

MasterRyan97

11-30-2012

Hey do they sell the starter packs in New Zealand

-Ryan