Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reversed HD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

EB Games in Canada is GameStop -.- EB Games went bankrupt.

Kyle Watts

11-27-2012

its not.... Legendary anymore

smokeyzulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-27-2012

I would love to know if this card can be used on the EUW server. My main account is on EUNE, I have a very old one on NA (my first account incidentally) and I would like to make one on EUW (where half my friends are since the split). This package would be awesome because:

1. IP Boost!
2. Champions! (Really, I don't mind having 5 champs for free and not having to spend IP to get them).
3. XP Boost! (which, y'know would really help me get to their level faster)

Any answer from a red would be mucho appreciated.

BTW: If anyone wonders why I don't just use the free transfer... it's because anyone new that I refer will be automatically on EUNE, and I already have quite a few people there. I enjoy playing with them, but as a second account o play with other friends once in a while, this would be an awesome little gift.

batchynator

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibaANDakamaru View Post
saw this a i was sweet i can Finley get this Amumu skin but no its to get people to play good idea but why will i waste 5$ when i do not get anything out of it when i can use the 5$ and get rp >...<
Because the best thing for a beginner is an amumu skin...

Kàzzron

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptors View Post
Not close to worth it..
even tho its way more then worth it. the boosts alone are more then 5 bucks

Jetstream417

11-28-2012

So you give them 5 of the oldest champs and the oldest lamest skin?

Nah, I like my friends too much to gift them this trash.

CycleOfHatred

11-28-2012

What disappoints me is that Riot is giving a 7 day XP Boost. Seriously, if you're new, the worst thing you want to do is to get to lvl 30 asap. The champions may seem dull or lame but they are fine choices for new players.
The 1 day ip boost seems alright, fair enuff. No comment
However, the best thing about this i would say is the 7 day xp boost. For any guys who want another acc to hit lvl 30 for ranked, this would be their lucky day as 7 day xp boost can hit u to 30 Easily if you're good. The value for money is worth it there.
Otherwise, the last thing u wanna do is to give this to a new player so u can duo with them in ranked when they havent even tried 3/4 of the champs and understand no mechanics

tronquitos

Recruiter

11-28-2012

wow

TotalL3git

Recruiter

11-28-2012

Except it is worth it, the total price of everything is 2500 rp, which would be over $15 normally

MtnDewTurtle

11-28-2012

So, if you use a 5$ gift card, does that mean you get the champions? Or you just use the 5$ to buy the champions? (Never bought or use a gift card but thinking about getting it.)