Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alifofara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

not worthy, when is riot gonna realize that there's people in latin america struggling to buy skins too, just put the dineromail service dudes! we want to give you guys money and you are not making it possible.

AdmiralNahtanoj

11-22-2012

too bad all my friends already play league

Defnist47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Package together the cheapest champs and one of the cheapest skins for $5. Doesn't Riot know nobody uses RP for anything under 3150 IP? C'mon now..

DaedricChampion

11-22-2012

meh. awful skin and cheapest champs with short xp/ip boost. Should've made a deal where you get a grabbag for $5 that has 1 legacy/discontinued skin.

Groove McFunky

11-22-2012

My local Wal-Mart have had these available for like a month already

Echorion

11-22-2012

Sounds more like shameless self promotion over giving an actual gift to someone. Most these champions are pretty much free as is.

Altonious

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove McFunky View Post
My local Wal-Mart have had these available for like a month already
same here, I saw it then wished they were around when i started LoL, def would have bought one

Von Nicklesnout

11-22-2012

What a joke of a Christmas promotion.

DrLuigi

11-22-2012

Riot, are you ever going to introduce a gift system? such as with my riot points i could purchase a skin for my friend who lives far away as a gift instead of just having them buy riot points and me taking forever to get money back to them... the gift option would be much better

ChaosInfernal11

11-22-2012

I have no idea why people are downvoting this. It's intended as a gift for someone who is new to the game. 5 champions, a skin, IP boost and a 1 week XP boost for $5? Please, keep complaining. This community :/