Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkham Warlock

11-26-2012

Really good stuff if you want to give it as a gift for someone who has yet to start playing LoL or is still leveling up.

Avenger460

11-26-2012

Nice Idea riot, but those champs are not worth it.

mexicanfatchode

11-26-2012

yay my birthday is in dec 24 i cant wait and 5$ nty rip OFF

ProfChaos

11-26-2012

Quote:
Carribetterdenme:
Assuming we give this as a gift, what's in it for us? Does the person who purchases the gift actually have any incentive to do it?

This community in a nutshell.

Let me ask you a question. What is your incentive when you normally give someone a christmas or birthday gift? Or have you never done that.

Sn0wY

11-26-2012

why didnt you give them a support

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:
Give the gift of League of Legends this holiday season with the Starter Pack. For only $5, this collection of champions, skins, and boosts will introduce your friends and loved ones to your favorite online game. The set includes favorite champions Garen, Ashe, Ryze, Annie, and Master Yi, along with the Assassin Master Yi skin. Your lucky gift recipients will also nab a 1-day IP Boost and a 7-day XP boost to help them reach your level faster. You can pick up Starter Packs at many of these fine retailers:

"SKINS"? There's only 1 skin.

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Why have the champions that you recieve, set in stone? Why not let them choose from any of the 450 ip champions?? You'd get more customers that way.

NotDevan

11-26-2012

Quote:
The Punmaster:
This community in a nutshell.

Let me ask you a question. What is your incentive when you normally give someone a christmas or birthday gift? Or have you never done that.

The whole behavior in this thread is quite saddening, you're right.

Here's your incentives:
-You give it because you're giving them a gift anyway
-You get someone new to play with
-If they register by your referral, you get rewards from that.

As for the contents, 5 450 IP champions is a bit underwhelming to our standards, but is perfect for new players (you know, the people this was INTENDED for). Saves them the need to drop their earliest IP on them, and allows them to experience a number of different roles and playstyles.

Karnaji

11-26-2012

2 words:

Pyramid Scheme

Cèles

Recruiter

11-26-2012

ive redeemed my card but i do not have the XP boosts? i see the IP boost but no XP boost even after a few games...someone help how do i get the XP boosts? wouldnt it be at the same time?