Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBooby

11-24-2012

Why would you use the "Returns" Picture....

Iamgonnatroll

11-24-2012

Why XP boost? It doesn't make any sense.. It's like saying, well we will get newbies to level 30 faster so they wont have time to learn the game

Driftcat23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Oh my god the *****ing is insane in this thread. Save your IP from these cheap champs and buy tier 3 runes instead since they can only be purchased with IP anyway. Who cares how cheap the champs are its still at least 2 wins worth of IP like 5 if you lose which could take hours or $5 for bread and butter champs. You could also ignore me completely and resume your life as a self-entitled, impatient and arrogant gen x child. Your call.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

the funny thing is they advertise this now. i saw this in best buy at least 2-3 weeks ago. it seems straight if its for a smurf account other than that its not really worth it. but 5$ common people its "tip" change. but like i said i would get it for my smurfs. not for my friends.

Jack Gates

11-24-2012

A product so inferior it's insulting to a majority of your customers? Nice job, Riot. I see those game design degrees from career point are really paying off.

Davidt1234

11-24-2012

beginner: OH COOL 5 FREE CHAMPIONS AND BOOSTS AND A SKIN! ALL FOR 5 BUCKS!

beginner(as lvl 30): -_____________________________________-

Slimm Shaney

11-24-2012

lol, 5 champs, 1 skin, 7 day xp and 1 day ip boost. uh yeah, thats worth waymore then 5$ in rp. people cant do math.

Arribar

11-24-2012

the skin is completely pointless. This is not worth the money.

Ghaleon ausa

11-24-2012

got my hopes of with the pic of regifted amumu, any chance of that skin coming out for christmas this year?

thegreatmoe669

11-24-2012

do u get the gift ammu skin ?