Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-22-2012

What a BAD idea. They give you five cheap champions, one of the cheapest skins in the game, a ONE-day IP boost and a SEVEN-day XP boost, meaning they'd have less IP by level 30.

Youkai Zone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

These champions can be bought by playing a few games anyway, but I guess new players can enjoy this somehow.

Agam

Recruiter

11-22-2012

I wish this existed when I started. T.T

Prime

11-22-2012

TheOddOne calls them smurf packs.

Homolous

11-22-2012

The bundle is worth ~$18 dollars, but the bundle it's self is meh 5 450 IP champs and one of the worst skins. Though the savings are great I guess.

BlazingArchAngel

11-22-2012

If you want to be a real friend, spend $5 and give them the riot points. Tell them to buy annivia and teach them to play her. And they will be able to buy all these champs on this list in the first week.

Soul Cloud

11-22-2012

ew...

Project100

11-22-2012

it sucks kinda hard, 450ip champ's, a bad skin, and no-needed exp boost(when u just start the game, u need to play as many game's as u can before 30)

Troll Then Leave

11-22-2012

Riot, seriously. Who is in your Advertising/e-commerce team. No offence but..

5 450IP champs. 1 terribad skin tbh, 1 day IP boost and 7 day XP boost. Even if a smurf did this, they would have hardly any IP for runes

Please do not label this as legendary.. I would expect alot more from you if you label a product as legendary..

Enlighdividuo

11-22-2012

Really? we get this instead of a black friday sale?
pfff