Charecter Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimorly

11-23-2009

Both annie and tristana have optional skins shown durring pregame sellection, I was just wondering when they will be availableto purchase?

thanks

NoobOverlord

11-23-2009

Those are exclusive, Annie's from the CE and Tristana's for Facebook fans or something.

Grimorly

11-23-2009

ive got the collectors pack are they available through that I wonder?

xRaphx

11-23-2009

If you pre-ordered through Riot's website, you should have gotten a dark alistar and dark annie skin. If you pre-ordered through amazon you should have gotten a ryze and kayle skin. If you didn't pre-order, then sorry, there really isn't a way for obtaining those skins as of yet, maybe ever.

Grimorly

11-23-2009

Bummer deal oh well thanks

2 Vaynez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaphx View Post
If you pre-ordered through Riot's website, you should have gotten a dark alistar and dark annie skin. If you pre-ordered through amazon you should have gotten a ryze and kayle skin. If you didn't pre-order, then sorry, there really isn't a way for obtaining those skins as of yet, maybe ever.
Actually, a friend just bought the CE through Riot and he received both the Annie and Alistar skins. I imagine you can still get those 2 skins through the website, seeing as it was only a few days ago.