Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Charecter Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimorly

11-23-2009

Both annie and tristana have optional skins shown durring pregame sellection, I was just wondering when they will be availableto purchase?

thanks

NoobOverlord

11-23-2009

Those are exclusive, Annie's from the CE and Tristana's for Facebook fans or something.

Grimorly

11-23-2009

ive got the collectors pack are they available through that I wonder?

xRaphx

11-23-2009

If you pre-ordered through Riot's website, you should have gotten a dark alistar and dark annie skin. If you pre-ordered through amazon you should have gotten a ryze and kayle skin. If you didn't pre-order, then sorry, there really isn't a way for obtaining those skins as of yet, maybe ever.

Grimorly

11-23-2009

Bummer deal oh well thanks

Lupa

Recruiter

11-23-2009

Quote:
xRaphx:
If you pre-ordered through Riot's website, you should have gotten a dark alistar and dark annie skin. If you pre-ordered through amazon you should have gotten a ryze and kayle skin. If you didn't pre-order, then sorry, there really isn't a way for obtaining those skins as of yet, maybe ever.

Actually, a friend just bought the CE through Riot and he received both the Annie and Alistar skins. I imagine you can still get those 2 skins through the website, seeing as it was only a few days ago.