Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Concept: Old McDonald, The Barnless Farmer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slothiroth

11-21-2012

Old McDonald, The Barnless Farmer

“I lost my Barn to another farmer's fit of jealous rage, and I wish for nothing more than to reclaim its precious timbers...” Old McDonald

Abilities:

Had a Farm [Innate]
Old McDonald gains a percentage of nearby allies gold income.

Q: Ee-I-Ee-I-Oh
Old McDonald starts to yodel which empowers nearby allies with increased Attack Damage and Attack Speed.

W: On That Farm He Had A
Old McDonald chooses one of his farm animals and uses it to aid allies or to disrupt enemies.

Cast once to look through his animals, cast again to pick an animal, and cast once more to use the animal.

Duck: Chases a target ally which hastes them by a large amount for 3 seconds.
Chicken: Restores mana to a target ally by laying an egg on their head.
Cow: Knocks back the first enemy unit or champion it charges into. (Skillshot)
Sheep: Old Mcdonald gives Magic Resist and Armor for 3 seconds to a target ally by shearing the sheep and giving the ally a wool scarf.
Donkey: Old Mcdonald summons a Donkey which then donkey kicks an enemy champion in the face displacing them and stunning them for .75 seconds.
Crocodile: Old McDonald summons a Crocodile in Renekton Bot's likeness which mangles an enemy champion decreasing their attack and spell damage for 1.75 seconds.

E: Here a pig/There a pig
Passive: Every time Old McDonald levels this ability he hungrily devours a fat, greasy pig, increasing his health.

On allied cast: Old Mcdonald slaughters one of his adorable piglets and serves an allied champion delicious bacon, which heals them.

On enemy cast: Old McDonald summons a rabid Yordle (Yes, a Yordle) who chases down an enemy and bites them causing them to be slowed and poisoned for 3 seconds.

Ultimate: Everywhere an Everything!
Old McDonald frightens all his farm animals, by yelling and making crude gestures, which then stampede in a large area in front of him dealing initial damage and fearing enemy champions for 1.5 seconds. (Because nothing is more terrifying than a stampede of cartoonish farm animals) Animal Farm Stampede also leaves trampled and manure strewn ground which slows enemies.

Just something I cooked up between classes cause I'm bored and don't like doing homework.

Feel free to leave suggestions, give me feedback, and think up of your own ideas. Someone can even think up of lore for him if you want.

P.S. Yes I know this Concept is extremely overpowered, it was created in about 15 minutes and I plan to balance it later.

Edit: Oh geez I got Renekton Bot to post in here. Time to come up with a Crocodile part for Old McDonald's W.

Golbat

11-21-2012

posting in a thread that will soon be 5k posts

ecstaSTEVE

11-21-2012

i don't recall a champ being in the agriculture business before joining the league, though i may be wrong.

morello, here's your "we haven't done it yet" champ. complete with lore

Judgesin

11-21-2012

One liner reason to join league: Naturally, he followed the footsteps of his barn and offered his services to the league.
"As my barn joined the league, so shall I"

TheDarkMutalisk

11-21-2012

So he's a greedy Soraka?

Or should I say dirty, because he's a farmer?

Judgesin

11-21-2012

Spell names made me lol.

LostLaneWonGame

11-21-2012

His kit looks like it would excel at farming.

Tatsune

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Add it now.

Slothiroth

11-21-2012

Quote:
LostLaneWonGame:
His kit looks like it would excel at farming.

Lmao, I see what you did there...

Renekton Bot

11-21-2012

E-I-E-I-O should be his attack chain.