The Mimic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

One Squirrel

11-21-2012

I had an idea for a character and while this is not the most descriptive detailing of my vision at the moment. I wanted to at least start getting opinions and ideas to maybe one day making this character a reality. All critiques and suggestions are welcomed.

The mimic is a ranged character who can mimic abilities from other players for a limited time while silencing the skill taken for a short time and dealing damage in the mean time. He is somewhat of a gelatinous blob who can form appendages or weapons from his body based on what abilities he sees.

"Anything you can do I can do better!"

Passive: Upon stealing a skill Mimic blends into environment going invisible for 1 second.

Q: Silences a player's current "Q" skill for (5, 7.5, 10, 12.5,15) seconds and gains the skill silenced for up to 2 minutes. Also deals (50, 75, 100, 125, 150) true damage. (Cool down 60, 55, 50, 45, 40 sec) Skills are forgotten upon death.

W: Silences a player's current "W" skill for (5, 7.5, 10, 12.5,15) seconds and gains the skill silenced for up to 2 minutes. Also deals (50, 75, 100, 125, 150) true damage. (Cool down 60, 55, 50, 45, 40 sec) Skills are forgotten upon death.

E: Silences a player's current E" skill for (5, 7.5, 10, 12.5,15) seconds and gains the skill silenced for up to 2 minutes. Also deals (50, 75, 100, 125, 150) true damage. (Cool down 60, 55, 50, 45, 40 sec) Skills are forgotten upon death.

R: Silences a player's current "R" skill for (10, 15, 20) seconds and gains the skill silenced for up to 2 minutes. Also deals (100, 200, 300) true damage. (Cool down 60, 50, 40 sec) Skills are forgotten upon death.

This character will be one for those who knows each character and has to not only take into account who he is playing but based on that information determine if the player is going to go AP or AD or a Tank. This character can not only silence a single skill or even an ultimate for a short enough period and use that ultimate effectively to his own advantage. Are you going to take the best abilities on the field and use them against the enemies or use your abilities to back up teammates and shut down characters on the field.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValorAndGlory

11-21-2012

I apologize in advance, because my following post is a copy and paste of a post I made on a different thread, but it can also be applied to this thread. If you want to use any of these ideas please feel free to, my ideas kinda died before it got going because I couldn't concentrate on it. But without any more delay her is my copy and paste re-post.

I had actually thought of this before my idea went like this,

level one all of his basic abilities read as "Roulette - Activate: Randomly gives you a ability that target champion has, copies its condition on that champion." or in other words yes you have a chance of getting there ultimate but it would be copied as is from the target and you could only level it up at level 6/11/16 as if it was your own but you also have the chance to copy there unlocked level one skill.

All of his skills start at level 0 and can be leveled as normal but only if they copy a un-leveled ability and only when you would be able to level that ability if you had it. So no leveling up an ultimate at level one.

His ult would be "Lucky Roll - Passive: up to a max of 2 stacks you have a 'lucky chance' stack you gain a stack every 3 minutes. Activating Lucky Roll uses one stack. Activate: refunds all level up points and returns your basic abilities back to Roulette." Also this doesn't change per 5 levels like Karma just in case you take someone else's ultimate.

But that is just me I for one would like to see what you come up with so please do post it when you get him or her fleshed out some more.