Best Top Lane Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohlmeyer

02-07-2013

I'm still fairly new, but whenever I see I'm up against a Yorick I just want to punch a baby.

Player 0

03-07-2013

Malphite isnt a bad choice?

ArCblizz

03-08-2013

Yorick

iDestroY3R

03-08-2013

Umm id say nocturne and riven never played them and lost lane actually never died on top with them

Best Beast NA

03-08-2013

It all depends on your play style some of my personal favorites would have to be renekton, wukong, and darius. I enjoy renekton because his burst damage is crazy early game, wukong I enjoy mainly because of the amount of jukes that you can pull off with him, and I just picked up darius not to long ago but he's proving to be a blast because if you know what you're doing with him you can shut people down pretty easily.

sebsauve34

03-08-2013

Rumble. He can serve the role of AP carry as a top laner. Barely any counters in lane, great lane bully, great teamfighter, good cc and good tankiness with shield that also makes him somewhat mobile.

NightBlade420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Jayce the harass he has is just so nasty for bruisers

Roflstompingz

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YewDont88 View Post
Riven and Kayle are my favorites with tanky AD nidalee being a close 3rd.

If you have good Riven play you wont lose your lane to anyone. Kayle is really strong against a lot of bruisers and builds like an ADC shes especially a really good pick against a tank such as singed. Nidalee is a great pusher and you can have a great map presence with her you will score a ton of kills and assists when roaming and ganking mid / jungle and almost always get away from a chase.

Jayce, Darius, Olaf and Garen are pretty good too. Teemo is good but I never play him.
I play Riven a lot too, and that isn't quite true in my opinion. Riven loses lane to Garen, it's frustrating.

br00tz

03-08-2013

Whenever I play against a Fiora I cry a little on the inside. Wukong's pretty rad if you play fairly aggressive. Fun too