Is new TT getting old?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chief Custodian

11-21-2012

The OP is right, it is constant Team fights attempting to do anything solo or ganking a lane turns into and instant 2v3 or 3v3, I feel that the middle jungle needs more space in between it and the lanes. The distance from the bot lane to top lane is to short and allows one team to just push and disappear completely until the lane shoves back or the enemy team goes into the jungle for 3v3 or for the altars.

Ramoral

11-21-2012

Lol.. this guys is so right... I just started a ranked 3s with my friend and we are 4-1... the one loss is becuase we had too much ap. All the times we won is when we played.... Blitz, Amumu, and singed.... like really? people at a low elo are so bad lol.
Its all about playing tanks.. I hate it to. I use to play mages

ZeroV0

11-22-2012

I agree with most of this post I made a similar post a while back complaining about the size of the new 3v3 map I strongly agree that a bigger map or more distance between the lanes is needed. the constant team fighting is getting boring and the alters in my opinion really only help the team that is already ahead its just way to easy for someone to snowball our of control with the alters and constant ganking..

Archer Lusk

11-22-2012

Come on Riot. I'm waiting.... I see a lot of this happening in many posts...

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

the new TT is ok. It's not perfect yet but it's got promise. It's better than the mindless fighting of Dominion all game long but has a better pace than SR. I'm hoping for some overall improvements and hopefully a draft mode and it'll be in a good spot.

DragothKar

11-23-2012

The original TT, though I have nothing against it, was (to me) essentially a two lane 3v3 SR and therefore already redundant. I enjoy the fast pace, limited jungle, and the altars making players want to go deep into the enemy jungle and almost forcing fights.

But I see no reason to not make both available soon, once there is some fine-tuning done to the current TT.

FearAzrael

11-23-2012

The new map is bad because they people are bad?

Taikoyote

11-23-2012

it's fun

therussian123

11-23-2012

To solve all problems i think riot should just make the old and the new tt two different maps because both of the maps are realy fun

therussian123

11-23-2012

To solve all problem i think riot should make the old and the new tt two different maps because both old and new are really fun. WOPS I WROTE THIS TWICE