Uncontained Gaming LF Mid Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiliSniper

12-05-2012

1. Top 5 champs: fizz,kennen,ahri,morde,lux
2. Champs you wish to learn: brand,ryze,orianna,tf,gragas
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids: if im doing good on my lane, i like ganking bot and top
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc): nop
5. What do you feel makes a team?: communication, not rage, give advice, help each other
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top?: i want to go to the top and play on tournies, and stuff. I want to do that by being a good mid and helping my team to reach it with meh

bellarix

12-05-2012

1. Top 5 champs ~ Vlad, tf, ahri, anivia. dont really have a 5th, i always play those when i get the chance atm
2. Everything.
3. I can actually ward correctly!
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? no
5. What do you feel makes a team? confidence, skill, teamwork, and not being over confident.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? Spend all my time playing league, as i already do.

more info on http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2856540

Glennjamonium

12-06-2012

Bump

lIllIllIlIllIllI

12-06-2012

1. Top 5 champs Karthus, Nidalee, Orianna, Lee sin, Fiddlesticks,
2. Champs you wish to learn More top champs (Ex. Irelia)
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids 1) Never go negative. 2) Great teleport use makes team feel like they have shen on their team
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) Not in this game
5. What do you feel makes a team? Cooperation. Everyone knowing their team-members
potentials, no ragers/blamers/quitters, teammates knowing their role's & their champion's roles inside and out.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? win my lane while helping others win theirs

Add me on league, I rarely use the forum.

CtznSnips

12-10-2012

Looking for an amateur tournament? Clash League is beginning to host ONLINE amateur tournaments. Here is all of the information for the upcoming tournament...

A League of Legends Tournament for amateur players that are looking to play in a more competitive setting. The tournament will be double elimination and will be a two day event. The first round of the tournament will take place on Friday December 21st at 9PM EST. There will be at least 1 more round on Friday night and the tournament will finish on Saturday December 22nd. The final schedule with pairings and match times will be posted on Thursday December 20th. There will be a $100 prize for first play that will be payed via paypal. I understand that it is not much but it is a free tournament and it's better than nothing. We will also be looking to make regularly scheduled tournaments starting in January and will be attempting to get riot support and prizes. If you are interested in playing please sign up. We are capping the tournament at 16 teams. If you are also interested in attending the regularly scheduled tournaments let me know and we will add you to our contact list.

If you have any questions emial us at clashleague@yahoo.com

To register for the tournament please visit http://binarybeast.com/xLoL1212101 we are capping it at 16 teams so join fast.

PregnantMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

1. Twisted Fate, Diana, ryze, fizz and katarina.
2. Cassiopiea
3. I always gank, I have a good map awarness and good positionning depends on the champion.
4. No, looking to get into it.
5. Communication is the key.
6. Train everyday, making strategie.

You guys can contact me on LoL, I rarely use the forum. [PregnantMonkey]

MaliceMeister

12-10-2012

1. Top 5 champs: Ahri, Morgana, Katarina, Diana, Eve
2. Champs you wish to learn: Casseopia, Zilean, Anivia
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids: Might be my willingness to follow team instruction and calls.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc): Yes
5. What do you feel makes a team? Cooperation, Strive to be the best, unwilling to give up.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? Practice in solo que/team que, try my best.

Glennjamonium

01-04-2013

Due to implications with our current mid, Uncontained Gaming will be looking to pick up a new Mid player, So applications are back up. Best of luck to everyone.

Xruu

01-04-2013

1. Top 5 champs
Anivia, Ori, Kart, Kat, Ahri

2. Champs you wish to learn
I wish to learn to play TF at a higher level.

3. Things that make you stand out from other mids
I know that objectives are more important than kills. Winning the game is better than winning a single team fight, and especially better than chasing.

4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc)
I use to raid competitively in a ranked 18 guild in WoW. (main tank, and healing lead)

5. What do you feel makes a team?
Ability to look past solo glory, and raise the team, not yourself.

6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top?
I've been at the top in WoW, and it takes a lot of time and practice. With how big league has gotten in the past year, it will take even more. With the right time and teamwork, any team can prosper. I am willing to do an immense amount for the team.

Mr Slurge

01-04-2013

1. Top 5 champs
dont have a top 5. Can play nearly all

2. Champs you wish to learn
The newer champs

3. Things that make you stand out from other mids
Been playing this game for 3 years

4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc)
Online tournaments for GOW 2

5. What do you feel makes a team?
communication, decision making as team, and chemistry (most important)

6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top?
Play Play Play and more Play