Uncontained Gaming LF Mid Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Itz JClark

11-26-2012

1. Top 5 champs: Orianna, Diana, Morgana, Gragas, Ziggs
2. Champs you wish to learn: Ryze
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids Can farm well and know when to engage and how to turn a team fight into our favor.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) Nope, was about to do tournaments with previous team but we split up right before.
5. What do you feel makes a team? Good communication, Constructive criticism, and enjoy playing with eachother.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? Learn any new champs that I need to learn and willing to put in the time to improve.

Glennjamonium

11-30-2012

Bump still looking for mid.

JewJiitsu

11-30-2012

1. Top 5 champs- Vladimir, Kennen, Morgana, Katarina, Ryze
2. Champs you wish to learn: Been wanting to learn swain, and i used to play alot alot of anivia and twisted fate so would love to start using them again and practicing more with them, they are so great for certain team comps. Also can take malphite mid if aloud and trusted (its pretty damn op) i can explain situations to use him in the future.
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids Well, playing some games with me will help you to decide for yourself.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) Subbed for some no name teams for Go4LoL
5. What do you feel makes a team? Respect. If you have mutual respect for your teammates, all other qualities needed in a team fall in place, from communication to ambition.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? Dedicating my time to working with this team to become as best as we possibly can, and performing at the top of my game and do my job to rise in the ladder

P1nacle

11-30-2012

1. Top 5 champs: Swain / Diana / Ahri / Katarina / Karthus / Orianna
2. Champs you wish to learn: Fizz
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids: I have a strong lane phase and work well with jungler to coordinate top / bot ganks.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) Only in CoD
5. What do you feel makes a team?: I know im on a great team when the people feel like family and were all good friends and love to win.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top?: Everything. I love gaming and would love to find a group that are in the same mindset as me. Dedication, passion, intensity and practice are things that i would do to make it to the top.

RBSix

11-30-2012

1. Top 5 champs: Ahri/Orianna/Evelynn/Ryze/Anivia

2. Champs you wish to learn: Id love to get good at Twisted Fate. I play him quite well already, but the best twisted fates know exactly how to bait out skills, etc

3. Things that make you stand out from other mids: Mid can be a tricky lane, you need to know when to gank bot or top and have map awareness of that of the best junglers. You are one of the most influential players in the game to your team besides the jungler during laning phase. I feel I know when to help other lanes, and when to snowball them.

4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) No. Watch many streams, that's about it.

5. What do you feel makes a team? Love of the game. Players understand that it's still a game, but at the same time, know what it means to each other. Playing with people you can synergize well with, formulate your own unique strategies to win games, and find new ways to win, is how I feel teams get better. Knowing your opponents strengths and weaknesses is always vital, but if you don't know your own, that will be your downfall, 100% of the time. Many pro, or semi pro teams have this problem, you can see it with teams with strong players, who practice, but when tournament time comes, they draw a blank.

6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? I love gaming. It's in my blood, and I hope to be able to create my own video game someday. I know how important this can be, and I'm willing to practice, take criticisms, and create new ways to win with teammates.

Thanks for your time

ChronosTrigger

11-30-2012

Name: ChronosTrigger
Elo: Floating around 1300's-1400's (solo que is so insane)
Main: Mid (and also jungle)

1. My top 5 champions are Anivia, Cassiopia, Annie (still think Shes pretty good), Kassadin and Ryze.

2. I Would like to get better/learn Orianna (although im not a fan of her i keep hearing she so "good" so i will overcome my hatred of her for the Team). Morgana and Diana.

3. I think what makes me Stand out From other mids is my ability to coordinate proper ganks, and my Ability To just hang back And farm While i wait to see What my team wants to do. I also think outside the box a lot when it comes to team fights. I want to control he Situation As much As possible while coordinating And following up with the rest of my team to Secure the kill (also my reaction in general is pretty crazy)

4. Yes i have been in numerous go4lol tournaments in the past with my old team. Im kind of used to the whole competitive scene, so i dont crack under the pressure when playin against another team, once I know im in a good team and we have the strat mapped out, i Feel like i'm Superman, lol.

5. I think proper communication, teamwork, and a good strat Will be enough to dominate, and have any team Sky rocket to the top.

6. To be honest with you, to make it to the top i will go as far as to move out of my own house, in order to take a serious step to competitive gaming. (and sell my left kidney, lol jk jk.....or am I...=D)

exL Provo

11-30-2012

1. Top 5 champs cho gath, anivia, diana, kat, ahri
2. Champs you wish to learn ryze, lux, ziggs, swain, zyra
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids within those 5 champs i win my lane!
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) no but will 2
5. What do you feel makes a team? communication and the ability to learn from one another to create chemistry thats how the NBA does it and they are a sport so isnt LOL
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? practice with you guys to see how far we go

gamer lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Your Bio-
1. Top 5 champs
2. Champs you wish to learn
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc)
5. What do you feel makes a team?
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top?

.....i have shiny stuff below my name, enough said.

what times does ur team practice?

samson920

11-30-2012

I'm bored so I thought I might post here anyway (1600 ELO)
1. Katarina, Karthus, Anivia, Gragas, Viktor
2. Diana, Twisted Fate, Mordekaiser
3. I usually out farm my lane in mid, not necessarily by being better at just last hitting, but by zoning the enemy and often playing lane bully
4. No
5. Communication, Strategies, Team Comps, COMMUNICATION
6. Not much xD

samson920

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer lord View Post
Your Bio-
1. Top 5 champs
2. Champs you wish to learn
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc)
5. What do you feel makes a team?
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top?

.....i have shiny stuff below my name, enough said.

what times does ur team practice?
Let this guy in.