Uncontained Gaming LF Mid Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiff Jones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

1. Top 5 champs - Swain, Kennen, Orianna, lux, Cho-gath, Midalee
2. Champs you wish to learn - Synda, Diana, Elise are the 3 champs im working on right now,
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids - reflexes and general gameplay are at a very high level, with a solid team around me feeding good teamwork and new knowledge i can go pure beastmode.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) not gaming wise no
5. What do you feel makes a team? a group of people with one goal, who as 5 are willing to do what it takes to achieve that goal.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? - to play video games for a living? i would set my family ablaze.

Bi11ionair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Your Bio-
1. Top 5 champs Ahri, Kat, Kassadin, Ziggs, Lux
2. Champs you wish to learn Orianna, Twisted Fate,
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids My goal is never to just win my own lane, I watch out for my jungler and try and help the other lanes win as well
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc)
5. What do you feel makes a team? Planning, reaction and communication and trust
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? Whatever it takes...

Grimm533

11-24-2012

IGN: Grimm533
1. Top 5 Champs: Orianna, Ahri, Viktor, Ziggs, swain
2. Champs you wish to learn: Cassiopeia, sydra
3.Things that make you stand out from other mids: I am a very aggressive and cautious mid. I bring down the hammer on my opponents and when i know i can't beat them i farm hard, and i also gank top or bot to help if they are in a bind.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) - Not Yet, but hopefully in the future.
5. What do you feel makes a team? The ability to communicate, trust, and to know your teammate has your back.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? To stare down chuck norris and challenge him.

Yammie

11-24-2012

1. Top 5 champs: Ahri, Katarina, Lux, Zyra, Diana. ( I can play other mids as well)
2. Champs you wish to learn: Twisted Fate, Syndra, more of the control mid champs.
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids: I buy 2 wards if I can everytime I back. I follow my mid if they decide to move. I help the jungler if they need help.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? I haven't been apart of playing in one, but I've been to MLGDallas.
5. What do you feel makes a team? Communication and the desire to get better.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? Practice.

CI Mach

11-24-2012

Heya (Yes, I am 17). If you like my reply then you can email me at sawyerogc@hotmail.com or you can add me on my main account sawyer30 (For some reason I'm not allowed to post on the forums with my main). I know for a fact I have the need and passion you are looking for! (I got the skins too.. )

1. Top 5 champs - Talon, Ahri, Syndra, Diana, Orianna
2. Champs you wish to learn - I enjoy surprising people, so probably a champion like eve because of stealth, or mids that are understated (which is why I chose to play Syndra and Talon)
3. Things that make me stand out from other mids - I don't really know to be honest. I love everything about the mid lane. I love the champions that go there, I just thoroughly love and enjoy this aspect of the game.
4. Have you ever been in any competitive areas? - Sadly, I haven't. I am ready to fully dedicate myself to getting there though.
5. What do you feel makes a team? - A team is made by their experiences together. A team that plays together, wins together.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? - I want this more than anything. I'm ready to give up and do whatever I need to, in order for me to make it to the top.

I hope you give me a shot at it!

Glennjamonium

11-25-2012

Love all the replys this is getting, i am carefully deciding from research and the app you fill out, so make it count, bump.

Bait3d

11-25-2012

1. Top 5 champs morgana, orianna, karthus, ahri, tf
2. Champs you wish to learn dianna.
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids good map awerness, and being to make calls to help other lanes.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc)yes, not for league. I played dota competitvley for almost 6 yaers.
5. What do you feel makes a team? People who can relate (humor) dedication, and being on at the same time.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? I will give bjs if need be.

DamnPandaHands

11-25-2012

Your Bio-
1. Top 5 champs- Kass anivia, diana, nid, karth
2. Champs you wish to learn- Elise, jayce
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids- Aggressive, lane control
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc)-Many go4lols, a few other online tournaments, ksg, alienware
5. What do you feel makes a team?- Strategy and positioning
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top?- invest my time and energy to improve as a team and as an individual

Current elo- 1580, top on any acc 2036
Playing on my alt at the moment, to unlock more champs/runes, can play on my main in tournaments

Flovust

11-25-2012

1. Top 5 champs Teemo (78% win main), Diana, Fizz, Orianna, Karthus - Can play and will learn more mid champs for competitive play

2. Champs you wish to learn Anivia.

3. Things that make you stand out from other mids My teemo/shroom placement very hard to get to me. I farm hella good taking, wraiths and wolves when my lane is pushed. Counterganking when my opponent mid is roaming. I ward well.

4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) I was in SC2 tournament in my area. Came 2nd.

5. What do you feel makes a team?Communication, Teamwork, Chemistry, trusting other team mates and learning together and improving together as a team.

6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? Practice, Scrim, Learn mechanics, more practice, more scrims, and more research.

Glennjamonium

11-26-2012

Bump