Uncontained Gaming LF Mid Player

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glennjamonium

11-21-2012

Requirements

1. 17 or older.
2. Must be willing to abide by practice times.
3. Must be willing to work on new champs/strats.
4. No Rage/Atittude.
5. Skype for communication
6. The ability to have fun when neccessary.
7. Champion Skins. Skin wars are half the battle.
8. Must have the need and passion to take the next step into the league of legends pro scene.
9. Must be able to take criticism constructively.
10. Communication between teamates. The Golden Rule.

Bio- Heres a little bit about us and what our team is striving for. Uncontained gaming is made up of 3 close friends who've been gaming our entire life. Our ambition and passion is getting as far as we can in the games we immerse ourselves in. This team is going to be our next step into the professional view of league of legends. The 3 of us have played league since season 1 and With season 3 up and under way, what better time to pull out all the stops then now. We have fun, and keep it serious when need be and our goal is to always progress and mesh together as a team. If you are looking to become a part of a unified group and make a name for yourself and the team then look no further then Uncontained Gaming. By the end of season 3 we look to be on the world stage.

Your Bio-
1. Top 5 champs
2. Champs you wish to learn
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc)
5. What do you feel makes a team?
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top?

Elo is not a major thing if you are good. But will deffenitly help you into getting in.

Fuñ

11-21-2012

I am interested, but I would like to know a few things. If you could email me we can arrange a game or such, since I check my email often:

lays403@gmail.com

1. Practice times?
2. Is vent possible? Push to talk is better for my environment.
3. Is skins really needed, lol? I have some, but I won't buy them just for the sake of getting them.

Thanks,
Falling

CaptainSwibge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

IGN: Donorain
Main: Mid
Play time: All the time
Other: willing to work on anythign taht needs to improve, I am a dedicated player and wanting a dedicated team

Glennjamonium

11-22-2012

Bump still looking for a mid.

Glennjamonium

11-23-2012

Bump

Scharpie

11-23-2012

1. Top 5 champs anivia ahri ori eve cass galio
2. Champs you wish to learn ryze tf
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids come naturally
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) yes but for xbox =D
5. What do you feel makes a team? good communication and being able to act as a team without even needing to talk
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? anything and everything

Colt45n2ZZ

11-23-2012

Top 5 champs. I can play anyone. i know that sounds stupid but i really can. i have learned all viable mids and own them all (except xerath) i have taken the time to learn each one and can play them all at a very high skill level. there a some champs ive mastered better than others though like. anivia, swain, ryze, diana and cass are probably my mains
2. Champs you wish to learn.i guess champs i could practice a bit more would be. lux and veigar
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids. I am extremely dedicated to this lane. i know all the counter picks and i know how to out play my opponent even if im countered
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) yes ive played in multiple go4lol's and other tournaments in S1. I mained mid for that team
5. What do you feel makes a team? excellent communication and teamwork will allow any team to grow and excell
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? anything it takes. im very dedicated and will always put the effort in

Fuckhead

11-23-2012

IGN: TSDxXGreed
Main: Mid
Play time: All the time
Other: ELO was 1489 with positive 17 games last season. I do well in teamwork. If it means anything i own a lot of skins lol. Look at my ranked game i excel well. I know how to counter almost every mid champ. I have been on 2 other ranked teams in the past. I also have tournament exp.

Glennjamonium

11-24-2012

Bump

UnstoppaDOGE

11-24-2012

1. Top 5 champs - Zyra, Katarina, Karthus, Orianna, Anivia.
2. Champs you wish to learn - Twisted Fate, Ryze, Ahri, Cass, Kass, Diana.
3. Things that make you stand out from other mids - I farm very well, I know when to roam and when to stay and push the lane.
4. Have you been in any competitive areas? (LAN/live tournaments/Online tournaments, etc) - Not Yet.
5. What do you feel makes a team? - A friendly atmosphere, and the ability to recognize when someone is going to try to make a game-changing play.
6. What are you willing to do, to make it to the top? - Everything that must be done .

12345 ... 6