Dominion getting stale due to no counter picking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

11-21-2012

Seriously, everyone just picks safe picks or well rounded people like jayce, nunu, ect, because theres no countering system.

One of the biggest factors in champ selection is countering picks that your enemy has, but of course you can't do that in dominion because blind pick is the only valid option unless you want to wait 30 minutes for a game and then you must well just play summoners rift since it will take less time lol.

For example, why would i ever pick AP nidalee over Ahri when ahri is extremely hard to be countered and ap nidalee can easily be countered if they are tanky or have initiation.

AlphaFerric

11-21-2012

Why would you ever pick AP Nid over Ahri? Because you want to play Nid and your team doesn't have enough ap, or you wan to play a bruiser and bruiser Nid is viable.

Counterpicking is a big part of tournament and draft mode games, but its blind pick. Go with what you think your team needs (bruiser, ap, tank, w/e) and pick a champ out of that pool you have fun with.

If you really want to counterpick, start a custom dom game and announce an inhouse in the DominateDominion chatroom. People are almost guaranteed to join and you can counterpick to your hearts content without having to worry about OP's as well. But if you click play on blind queue, just play what you want within reason of good team composition. There is no reason not to.

naotasan

11-21-2012

Kind of hard to counter pick in blind pick mode don't you think?

Vintage Daisy

11-21-2012

I don't know but there are least 100 Nidalees for every Ahri in most games. Maybe you should tell them how unviable she is.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

there is draft... it's just not used. i don't know why... i try to que for it everyday and give up after 15 mins.

AlphaFerric

11-21-2012

It would be great if blind pick just stopped working for a week for some... unknown reason.