LF1M TT Previously Plat Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wîll

11-21-2012

Looking for 1 more to play some ranked TT with some regularity. Me and the other player AriaofSoul rushed plat at the end of S2 and are looking to find another person to play with to get plat and possibly go for diamond this season. If you're interested please post with your season 2 top soloq and what 3s experience you have. Probably looking for a 1600+ soloq player with at least a little TT experience.

Thanks.

Nexusrage

11-21-2012

I will play. I got 1472 in 3s last season on the new map. My best champs are: Diana, Riven, Cho, Voli, Wu , Darius. I will to play tanky. I believe I can get Diamond this season.

In the past I played WoW up to 2800+, and I know want higher rankings in LoL.

BurgerKang

11-21-2012

got gold last season in 3s played a lot of games play some norms and give me a chance if you cant find anyone i play alot

Wîll

11-21-2012

Still looking, feel free to msg/post

Wîll

11-21-2012

bump

Rumination

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazed Haze View Post
bump
I capped out at 1781 last season in 3s before my team fell apart. I'm down to try some games and see if we work out as a team. I added you.

EzpzGames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Minigorophin

11-21-2012

Gold last season in TT, I can go for diamond easy if you guys are as good as you say, I got gold carrying my two friends, went 8-0 quiet easy. once we got 2 gold, we failed due to my friends can roughly only play 2-3 champs each. (Minigorophin) add me in game and lets talk

ICStars77

11-21-2012

Only got to like 1520 in solo queue in 5s last season but that was mainly because I had a really rough start and by the time I finally started getting back up the changes in elo took into effect and didn't think I'd be able to get to diamond by the end of the season so I started working on other roles that I don't do as often in solo queue.

I've been playing the new TT map a lot lately and while I'm no pro at it fairly comfortable with it and am pretty much the one giving all the orders in my current 3s team(which is nowhere near great and frustrates me to no end). Anyway I can play a fair amount of champs in 3s well most notably zilean amumu renekton singed fairly well and vayne. I can play more but those are the ones I'd consider my "mains".

Name is ICStars77 in game and on skype let me know if you wanna play a couple games to try things out or gimme a call on skype and we can talk to see if it would work.

GorìllaWarfare

11-22-2012

currently at 1500s solo que, season 2 was 1500s as well. i got gold in 3s last season and my team pretty much split after that. i'm still looking for an active 3s team cuz i like 3s way more than 5s and i play a lot of bruisers

add me if you want to practice w me GorllaWarfare ALT + 0236 for the