Important changes to the Privacy Policy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacMachiroCyC

11-30-2012

?

SHAKA DE MIZHAR

11-30-2012

o.O

H0p0nP0p

11-30-2012

great news to know!! i've been using lolking.net but idk if it was safe =S

nitemonster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

ty

Rouge567

12-02-2012

Sounds cool :4

srgntpepper

12-03-2012

sweet

InsideYourMom

12-04-2012

cool story bro

FxFuzZusionz

12-04-2012

Hey riot makers could u do a small campaign for each champions so instead of reading the lore the play a small campaign about the champions so they would this person was made or were did it came from

FxFuzZusionz

12-04-2012

Hey Riot I was thinking that if there was a person that new who bought a champion i think there should be a small campaign for the champion so they would know how to use the character and know where this character came from instead of the lore and it this could be another way for the new people or people who bought a new champion. This Could also be another thing for the people to level up or earn IP.

Frostbite151

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FxFuzZusionz View Post
Hey Riot I was thinking that if there was a person that new who bought a champion i think there should be a small campaign for the champion so they would know how to use the character and know where this character came from instead of the lore and it this could be another way for the new people or people who bought a new champion. This Could also be another thing for the people to level up or earn IP.
i think a campaign would be a cool little addition but idk if thats really whats best at this point in the league. i think they are still developing and polishing the league (as much as people like to think the league is a fully matured moba i still feel [and love] how the league has so much room to evolve and polish) and i feel right now the multiplayer gameplay, balancing, champion creation, and community are paramount at this moment.

thought BEFORE i see a campaign i would like to see a MAP MAKER/SCENARIO BUILDER (RIOT ARE U LISTENING TO ME YOU WANT TO GET A JUMP ON THE COMPETITION? INCORPORATE THAT OPTION THAT WAS INTEGRATED SO PERFECTLY INTO OTHER SUBGENRES OF STRATEGY GAMES - A SCENARIO BUILDER)

everybody i know who played games like Empire Earth said that the Map and Scenario builder was the most addictive strategy game luxury theyve ever had the joy to play

RIOT YOU PUT A SCENARIO BUILDER IN AND I PROMISE YOU WILL GET A INCREDIBLE CULT FOLLOWING BEHIND HIT, AND THERES OFTEN NOT A BETTER WAY OF FINDING INNOVATION AND UPDATES IN A GAME THAN GIVING UR FANS AND PLAYERS A PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM (MAP MAKER/SCEN BUILDER) AND ALLOWING THEM TO UPLOAD THEIR CONTENT AND EVOLVING WITH WHAT U SEE FIT

thanks for ur time - Frosty