Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Important changes to the Privacy Policy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

guyman123123

12-27-2012

BROMACIAAAAAAA ok i'm just bored right now.

Troll Thr33

12-27-2012

da

OreoFinDin

12-27-2012

Sooooo why am I undergoing the same thing that happened when the massive league collapse of 2012. It says to reconnect to game even though I never was in a game. PLEASE HELP ME RIOT I MUST GET INTO GAME and I really don't want to try to repair client because 95% of the time it never works in the situation I'm in; side note I have spent 400 dollars on RP if that helps anything. :'( :'( my friends are playing that logged on after the notice on the LoL login page. I however, am stuck looking at reconnect to game that never finishes/works. Thank you and good luck

Ry DyDy Ry

12-28-2012

my account had block because my internet was interrupt but i restart and reconnected and played again but when the end of game they blocked me.....it's unfair

CYRUS HÄDÈS

12-30-2012

just fixed the god damn ranked que system already...

Sina7

12-30-2012

f

lDarkNightl

12-31-2012

Lomar what time will the Champion Rotation

SckButt

Recruiter

01-01-2013

Happy New Year for all Summoners from Venezuela i hope you guys enjoy this 2013, the best of lucks for every one

1ns41d

01-02-2013

gracias

Dragonsbaine

01-02-2013

Quote:
Sylph:
Thanks for the update Lomar. See you online.

Lomar?!!! Brolaf's name is Lomar?!!! Bwhahahahahahahaha He looked more like a Jim-Bob to me