How do I counter Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SloMoTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

kayle

hugodaman

12-30-2012

Darius needs to b nerfed cc is darius weakness without his stacks on u ur sweet. Also I might add that movement speed hasn't been mentioned it can help a lot staying out his reach if ur melee don't worry about it but ranged movement speed is also a great choice

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

People who say ranged champs counter him, I kill them all with a flash ignite Q>E>W>Q>R combo. After I do that they either
1. Get aggressive and die
2. Go passive and I get free CS

I would recommend CC and a champ who could kite Darius but tanky enough to not die from a single combo.

UaMag

12-30-2012

All you have to do is be a good Jayce and Darius is nothing because Darius is easily kited. Also garen does not counter Darius. I main Darius and not one garen has beaten me top.

Best Ryze Japan

12-30-2012

Akali ftw! She can r, e, then w shroud and confuse the darius! Then ult, e, then run like hell! then burst again if he thinks he's the stuff.

Tricky101

12-30-2012

U cant uahahahhahhahahahmuahahahha
lol

BurningCubez

12-30-2012

Kayle is very strong, due to her ability to kite him with her q, then lay down the pain out of his range. Also, should you happen to mess up the kiting, you can shield his ult with yours.

That aside, ganks are really tough against Darius, as he doesn't have much mobility.

CatInAPC

12-30-2012

One does not simply counter darius.

NA Hentai Prince

12-30-2012

Elise counters him. spam Q. use E to stun him. or spider form E to escape his E

Hateloving

12-30-2012

malphite is a great counter jsut have to get to level 3 and poke him down with q. you jsut have to get gp 10 then you can jsut harass and safetly let him auto push his lane and jsut poke him until your jungle comes and gets you a kill. malphites high armor tends to negate most of his ad then simply build tank ap and he goes down.