Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Red(Rose), the blossoming warrior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerosu

11-21-2012

I would like to introduce a new player concept that is originally created by a non-member here at the League of Legends Community. I would like to get his work recognised because it is a great piece of work and holds the potential to become a League of Legends Character. Overall, the skills have not been thought of yet however, I do have a very interesting video to show and I give credit to Rooster Teeth (Youtube) and/or Monty Oum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs
The link posted is the link to the video. I'd appreciate if you take your time to watch it. Its absolutely amazing.

Please leave a comment if you think she should be a character and/or leave a comment if you have any ideas for any attacks and statistics for her.

I realize that the character may seem a lot like Jayce. However, I ask any of you if you are interested to contribute to the character.

Thank you for your time

Aerosu

11-21-2012

bump

Aerosu

11-22-2012

Aw No comments? Bump