Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion not fun anymore :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forbiddian

11-24-2012

Quote:
Denz Brujah:
I also remember a time when there was a huge uproar over the prevalence of Flash use in SR to the point that it was nerfed ... how do you nerf a Summoners spell that can only be used twice during your average game (and even then you have to spend a mastery point on it to get the full benefit of the spell and a chance at possibly using it a third time during the game)

How do you nerf it? Well it gives a ton of HP, a ton of speed, and it revives you.

I'd say you can nerf the HP boost or the speed boost.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

11-24-2012

Of course Revive is fair because it is symmetrical. That doesn't mean it is good for the game.

I find it frustrating that you can win a close teamfight, but if the enemy has Revive up it doesn't matter.

Catnium

11-24-2012

revive doesnt have speed boost on pbe btw guys

Zulgaines

11-24-2012

BFT is bad for dom because it gives a silly imbalance to a handful of champs, revive is just CS's flash and everyone's free to take it..

A Slime Appears

11-24-2012

Quote:
Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R:
Of course Revive is fair because it is symmetrical. That doesn't mean it is good for the game.

I find it frustrating that you can win a close teamfight, but if the enemy has Revive up it doesn't matter.

I find it frustrating I can win a close duel, only for someone to use exhaust and kill me. Remove exhaust.

I find it frustrating that I can slow a champion to finish him off, only for him to flash out of range. Remove flash.

I find it frustrating I can dive Heim and get decimated by Wooglets. Remove Wooglets.

I find it frustrating that Teemo exists. Delete Teemo.

I find most of the summoner spells to be "frustrating" to deal with, actually. But revive isn't a faceroll skill, you have to use it at the right time. If you waste it you might as well have one summoner spell for half the game.