just a ranked idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kidstein

11-21-2012

i was wondering to sort people into ranked there should be like a tutorial before they go in teaching him the rules to the game because i get trolls who say i want top when it is in order by pick yes its nice to have a team work with what you want to do but that's not how it works under 2k elo 90% of the time so maybe add a system where they are on a team of bots and have to vs another team or something on them lines so or even a 1 v 1 some one on the same % of wins to some one else and they have to have like 5 wins before getting into ranked me as a not bad but a little above average so i decided i was doing good in normal always went positive then i was like well im not learning anything im going to try and rank so i went to rank and ranked is just as bad as normal in fact i find people in normal games a lot more competitive then ranked in ranked i get trolls/ un-skilled who don't know the rules rude and needing to blame some one else but i join went to rank so i can vs people who are harder and i can learn more skill at league as at this point i know everything i know and wanting to learn more game plans ideas ect ect

JJ Unbreakable

11-21-2012

Full stops/periods. Use them.

MikailMikail

02-03-2013

I find the new Patch 3.01 is not very nice (rather... horrible) for the Ranked Game.

For a MAJOR REASON = POINT DEDUCTION FOR LOSSING

Firstly the main aim for the game is to make people play more not less.
With the point system in ranked that it currently using it reduces points for lossing. Now if you think in a Neutral state of mind that all players are not going to work together as a team originally. Then if they lose the game because of a team mate and you penalize them even more for playing a game to their best but because of others they get deducted also?? That is like adding salt to the wound.
Players will be discouraged.

Now if you say it helps prevent all players from advancing too fast then the point system in lossing should not be so drastic that it puts players off.

Instead they could have done some thing like this:
If you win a game in rank : 15 points
If you lose a game in rank 5 points deduction

With this set up you encourage players to play more and those who lost a game because of not their fault or other players not as skilled as they are.

I hope LOL staff will take this into consideration. I am not playing rank game any more until this has been amanded

Ghostshadowblade

02-04-2013

A 2 month necro post...