Kha'zix Change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schmegus

11-21-2012

Passive: Scale with AD instead of AP
Heal on W: Scale with AD instead of AP

I just got myself Diana and am having a blast with her and all of her abilities scale with AP, and so does her passive....why not do the same for Kha'zix (except with AD of course). There is no reason to get AP on him at all, he is squishy and can't really help end game. He isn't useless, just super super difficult to play well end game and if you don't participate in your team fights because waiting to jump in you are weakening your team.

I propose we just make his passive and his heal off of W scale with AD. Don't make the heal anything huge, but maybe .5 of his AD, help his sustainability end game a tiny bit.

If you do the passive change you'd have to have it scale harder end game and slower early on in order to keep him balanced early on. But if you have it scale end game at .35-.4 and early on .1-.15 it'd help a lot.

He is a blast to play, tiny buff would be wonderful!

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

I think these changes are probably unneeded, as the new AD caster items that will be released fairly soon will likely mitigate the need for inherent sustain.

I have always wanted his Q to be an AA reset, but I can make it act that way with smartcasting.

He's fine, IMO.

PimpDaddyNasty

11-21-2012

I agree^

11-21-2012

Kha Zix is very weak and certainly should never be used competitively. A few new items are not going to be enough to make him a strong pick. These small changes are very reasonable.

Schmegus

11-21-2012

bump

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar ┴ang View Post
Kha Zix is very weak and certainly should never be used competitively. A few new items are not going to be enough to make him a strong pick. These small changes are very reasonable.
he pubstomps lower ello and has one of the best scalings mid to late game out of any champion. the only reason u might find him weak is cause of his laning phase but once u get past level 6 he's got amazing scaling.

masterdragon481

11-22-2012

personally, the only change i would like to see is with his W. I would like the heal mechanic to change slightly, so that it healed for the amount on the tooltip time the number of enemies hit, up to a cap. Because its a high mana ability, this would allow his sustain in jungle and lane be greater.