You won't be banned for having bad games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobMascot

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Negative attitude in the first game, troll items in the second, horrible scores in both, strong corroboration of trollish behavior from reports coming from both teams in the first game - yep, I can see why this is a Punish.
Quote them. I don't find it negative whatsoever and wasn't even directed to anyone. Make sure you tick 'enemy' chat too to see if they mention 'anything' about the Diana intentionally feeding or constantly switching lanes. You'll see olaf and malzahar switch lanes and not me. I was mid from 4mins+. I wanted a switch cause bot lane had an epic 2v2 fight with all summoner spells used, all low so had to recall & no1 died. If teemo didn't want to switch I would've went back to bot anyway cause it was still a stalemate. Either way they did well after the switch so nothing to complain about.

Both games were fresh right after a 1 week ban. Im impatient at the slow pace of the game after not playing awhile. "I want kills", that's all I thought of throughout game 2 and game 1 is a joke in its own way. Like I said somewhere through the posts, I'm curious what the pre post chat looks like too cause I NEVER EVER stay in the POST chat longer than 5 seconds.

Betcha he'll just paste a 'blank' for all my post chat or 1 line at most.
Pre chat is random so I probably don't even remember all of them. It's probably about my pick and not using the recommended summoner spells.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21651089#history

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

You want kills, so you bought a moonflair spellblade(I think that's what it's called - you're the only person I've ever seen build one)?

And if there was nothing to complain about in regard to your roaming, then it wouldn't have been specifically mentioned in two reports from members of both teams, would it have?

NoobMascot

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
You want kills, so you bought a moonflair spellblade(I think that's what it's called - you're the only person I've ever seen build one)?

And if there was nothing to complain about in regard to your roaming, then it wouldn't have been specifically mentioned in two reports from members of both teams, would it have?
If I wasn't vsing a 2 second silence kassadin maybe I wouldn't? Try chaining your spells with brand while he interrupts it with a 2 second silence. I prefer 1 second so I could take advantage of my passive. Ablaze + spells is better.

That's why I included a replay?
I honestly want to see what the post chat looks like cause even my 1 week case I had more reports from the enemy than my own team lol.

NoobMascot

12-16-2012

I found 2 pre chats that I sent to riot support to prove my point that the community is toxic or something during my 1-2 week ban.
Funny thing is the 2 examples I sent I said 'nothing' like I said I do -.-
Please don't say I made this up sicne I sent the exact details to riot support and I can't screen shot or ill be calling players out.

The numbers arnt in pick order and I just put 1-5 from top to bottom in the chat.
1: mid
1: or top
1: or jangle
1: hue
2: hue hue
2: shalli diana mid
1: can you top
1: ?
2: well yeah....
2: against malph gay
1: oh do w.e you want
1: OMG
1: WHY TEEMO
1: MAN
3: noobmascot what are u doing
2: ap carry teemo
2: lol?
1: ****** ****s
1: idgaf
1: you guys trolling
1: me 2
1: ******
1: afk
2: lol its a single person
1: ill play afk bot
3: k ill afk too
1: called it
3: im goin to bed cya guys
3: it was fun
2: kk reported
1: report me idgaf
1: i dont even like ranked
4: some one dodge pls
1: no
1: **** that
1: lets play
4: I did once already
1: im afk tho idgaf
4: pls
4: pls
1: **** you ******

First pick was ali, 2nd pick was diana and Teemo(me), the last 2 guys was the afk guy & the instant lock eve with troll summoner spells. someone ended up dodging

Pick order from top to bottom
Anivia, Teemo(me), Amumu, Ezreal, Ashe(troll last pick) forces Amumu to dodge.
1: JG
2: top
3: mid
4: ad
4l: ADC*
4: squishy team already.
4: :s
3: why
4: teemo will be countered :s
3: wt are you guys picking?
1: .....
2: i dont know
2: i call top
1: did i juz said jg.....?
2: and he auto locking
3: and he even
3: say nothing
4: tristana or ez ?
3: ****
3: as you like
1: ok..
2: dont worrie
2: if we lose
1: 20mins
2: just report teemo
3: this is a troll game ****
1: report me
4: omg
4: ahaha
1: im going to afk
1: juz report me
2: k
2: k
1: 20mins
1: cu later
2: sure

Don't get me wrong, I do use pre chat 50% of the time like just some rambling about my last game or calling my champ every now and then. But I gave up calling roles too like you see in my 3 day ban period. Calling roles dosnt even matter, say nothing and people would still get mad.
Most my pre chat consists of toxic behaviour like you can see above -.-

arsoniz3

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
This isn't a mistake. This punishment is deserved.

This player has received over 1000 reports in 900 games. That's a staggering number that almost no players ever reach. Consider that the average player receives about 4-5 reports every 100 games and you can see how absurd the difference is. This is an example of a case that the Tribunal is not extremely effective at resolving because the player is extremely negative in more subtle ways such as in pre- and post-game chat. However, after review of the chat logs I'm going to leave the ban as is. It's my belief that this player understands quite well what kind of behaviors he should work on to avoid this happening again.

I highly doubt the average player only receives 5 reports per 100 games. Nearly every game I'm in someone cries about reporting at least one or two other people. I see innocent people get reported all the time just because they weren't duoing, which forces them to get picked on if they don't agree with the friends. I mean I could be wrong, but sometimes some of these stats seem a little off :0

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsoniz3 View Post
I highly doubt the average player only receives 5 reports per 100 games. Nearly every game I'm in someone cries about reporting at least one or two other people. I see innocent people get reported all the time just because they weren't duoing, which forces them to get picked on if they don't agree with the friends. I mean I could be wrong, but sometimes some of these stats seem a little off :0
I'm sure Lyte has statistic analyzing software which gives him these statistics, while you have what? A few games experience of people saying they will report, not knowing if they did. I believe these kind of statistics from a player over what other players see considering I don't see much of what you talking bout in my games.

DTH666

12-17-2012

Looks like League don't care about the players anymore guys
They want the $

Carrane

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I'm sure Lyte has statistic analyzing software which gives him these statistics, while you have what? A few games experience of people saying they will report, not knowing if they did. I believe these kind of statistics from a player over what other players see considering I don't see much of what you talking bout in my games.
It's impossible for a red to lie to help try to prove a point that most would disagree with. This is magic land and what Lyte says is law.

Pooping Shrooms

07-27-2013

Something needs to be done. People should not get banned for stupid shait.

utahnewb

07-27-2013

Something need to be done people shoulndt Nerco'd year old threads