You won't be banned for having bad games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoonSan CoonSan

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We've mentioned this before, but pre- and post-game chat are located on a separate tech stack than in-game chat. Getting PvP.net client chat into the Tribunal is a significant amount of work and we've been busy working on features like the Justice Reviews, Reform Cards and Halls of Justice instead. I think we can all agree that getting those 3 features out was a higher priority than pre- and post-game chat logs.

In the future, we may revisit pre- and post-game chat and determine if getting them into the Tribunal are the current highest priority, but they aren't yet.
Completely disagree with Lyte. Post/Pre game trolls are the most toxic thing in all of LoL right now. They think they are above the law because to an extent they are. I have to dodge 5+ games a night if I want to have fun games and because of this I have pretty much just stopped playing LoL. Nothing worse then knowing you are going to lose a game because someone is being a baby within the first 10 seconds of not getting the lane they wanted.

Best part is people flat out tell you that the tribunal doesn't show pre/post game chat so they act vulgar and rude but once in game they act normal. Failbunal is fail. Such a ****ing joke.

ThereRnoIDs

11-23-2012

Total games - 11.
Losses - 10
Wins - 1
Total of reports - 27

Somethings wrong, shouldve been around 2000 reports out of 900ish games...
I should honestly stop losing games or will stack up with more reports...

I have around a total win rate 50%
That's 1500 losses, 1500 wins.

Lyte dosnt say 10/9, 100/90, but says 1000/900.
They all mean the same thing but just adds extra 0s to make it look ridiculously toxic in addition to the average players should only get reported 5 out of 100 games.

Maybe Lyte's protecting me by not showing the evidence for their decision but he has already proven otherwise by showing statistics that could be as far as half a year ago to cloud your judgement.

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoduk View Post
noobs are not lvl 30
So little you know

Wait till the rest of the new wave players ride up the AI matchmaking stream, all the way to 30... They're uncommon now, but give it another like.. 6 months... we'll see how 'non noob' they are... And to think these people are allowed to play ranked. I'd personally like to see ranked games be a previlige for players with >300 wins. It's a big ask, but it means they have to spend time at level 30. Unfortunately, it's a large deterrant from peoples desire to achieve thirty. So perhaps maybe only >150 wins.

The tribunal is flawed. Riot are full of contradictions and double standards when it comes to their justice system. And I'm not making specific reference solely at Lyte, but also Phreak and Pendragon. Phreak less so, but he has made some comments previously (I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure they were during air time. Maybe on another forum in GD, again, could be mistaken)

Whilst I still support Riot as a whole, I just would prefer to think there justice system was more fair toward the borderline cases. Gone are the days when only the real offenders would be punished.

I am a bad summoner. But I'm trying to be a better summoner. But from full scale raging, to softcore raging, to now passively raging. I'm still getting warnings/suspensions. Most of my actual suspensions were due to leaver buster. But in my last suspension, I learnt that you can be double suspended via the same leaver game. In a premade of 4 - report your fifth player by 2 people for 'afk' it's automated and sent immediately to the leaver buster. Never reaches tribunal, never reaches a rioter. They are suspended, or counts the match toward a leave. Then send two reports from the other two members for 'abusive language' and watch the person recieve a double suspension, for the same singular offence.

Thank you to the person of which that taught me about this... You sir, told me the problems of the tribunal, but are still not willing to accept them.

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Bump

Heres a case, brought to you by gunflamesmurf..

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5756146

Tell me what this summoner did wrong? Oh please do, Tribunal fanboys..

PentaBiII

11-23-2012

Lyte, you're so full of it. It's unbelievable, on multiple levels.

Admit for once that the Tribunal (and you) made a mistake and unban this player. He did nothing wrong.

Ruthless Sophie

11-24-2012

Quote:
We've mentioned this before, but pre- and post-game chat are located on a separate tech stack than in-game chat. Getting PvP.net client chat into the Tribunal is a significant amount of work and we've been busy working on features like the Justice Reviews, Reform Cards and Halls of Justice instead. I think we can all agree that getting those 3 features out was a higher priority than pre- and post-game chat logs.

In the future, we may revisit pre- and post-game chat and determine if getting them into the Tribunal are the current highest priority, but they aren't yet.

No it wasn't a higher priority... it's just another tier system in an unnecessary place to reward hitting the punish button. If people actually wanted to clean up this community they would be doing Tribunal cases for free.... Justice is it's own reward.

InShortSight

11-24-2012

Quote:

Whenever i have something reportable in post game chat i just copy and paste it into the report, but having those chats already shown in the chat logs would be an amazingly good feature.

ThereRnoIDs

11-24-2012

Pls Lyte.
You're free to provide all pre/post chat from the reform cards I provided.
People fighting roles, not picking by the standard etc are normal. Every prechat I join is toxic ;\

Please personally respond to my support ticket, I won't disclose personal internal information if you want but at lest give me the 'date' of all the games I had in the int he reform cards so I can search it all through lolreplay.

You're going to prove that I was toxic in pre/post chat while I'm going to prove that my 'gameplay' was by nowhere near toxic as the report card makes it sound to be.

And your last reponse said you will 'discuss' yet you haven't in the past 2-3 days. I am biased, I hat ethe tribunal, I hate 'you', I hate everything about it. Why wouldn't I be after looking through these reform cards?

GatorHatur

11-24-2012

I think all around the OP has a genuinely negative attitude when he/she plays. They subtlely switch between toxic behaviors in each of these bans... At least thats what I concluded.

GatorHatur

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
Pls Lyte.
You're free to provide all pre/post chat from the reform cards I provided.
People fighting roles, not picking by the standard etc are normal. Every prechat I join is toxic ;\

Please personally respond to my support ticket, I won't disclose personal internal information if you want but at lest give me the 'date' of all the games I had in the int he reform cards so I can search it all through lolreplay.

You're going to prove that I was toxic in pre/post chat while I'm going to prove that my 'gameplay' was by nowhere near toxic as the report card makes it sound to be.

And your last reponse said you will 'discuss' yet you haven't in the past 2-3 days. I am biased, I hat ethe tribunal, I hate 'you', I hate everything about it. Why wouldn't I be after looking through these reform cards?
You know what holiday it was the last 2-3 days right? You really expect him to work on Thanksgiving...good gravy...(no pun intended)