Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You won't be banned for having bad games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

11-21-2012

...........Get Lyte in here

lightcaptain

11-21-2012

Bump for justice

ThereRnoIDs

11-21-2012

Quote:
notFREEfood:
First game is the only one where I see something remotely punishable however if I was playing that game I'd probably have reported you for being unskilled, not anything that would put you in the tribunal.

1. Diana bot lane isn't smart
2. You said that you went bot to get level 6 faster; well you get better exp in a solo lane (aka don't go bot)
3. The other team had a Taric in bot. a stunned Diana is either going to die or have to back off.

For those reasons (and building the rageblade) I can see how you came off as trolling.

What?
I was bot lane first 5 minutes.
I was vsing Malz at 6 minutes so I was obviously mid...
Nunu says he's happy teemo switched with Diana @ 7 mins
I was mid at 8 minutes when I said need lvl 6 faster & didn't do bad bot?

Mr Proballer

11-21-2012

Not deserved, LYTE YOU ARE BAD AT YOUR JOB

Lord Poet

11-21-2012

I can understand why people feel punishment was undeserved in this case. Contrary to what some people have suggested though, I doubt his punishment was for lack of communication, but instead was for intentional feeding/assisting the enemy.

First, consider both of these games were level 30 games and at least one of them, if not both, was ranked. So we're not dealing with a fresh new player here. Second, take a closer look at the second game.

(1) First time we hear anything about the OP ("Brand&quot, it's the enemy team commenting on how silly his death was. (2) Second time, again Brand suicides in a silly fashion that the enemy team comments on it ("lol that brand&quot. His own team then comments on how pointless his death was. (3) A minute and a half later, apparently Brand suicides again because the enemy team comments that he's "throwing" the game and his own team now comments on how "intentional" the previous death was and how he must be trolling.

This, coupled with the fact that in game #1 he kept demanding to switch lanes (and no, he was NOT "roaming", if you read the chat that's obvious), refusing mid at first, going bottom, then demanding to go mid later on because he is losing bottom lane to Taric, etc... and it's not unreasonable for people to conclude that he was trolling. Especially considering these were Ranked/level 30 games where he presumably knew the champions he was playing and should have had some rudimentary understanding of the game.

If it was just Game #1, then Pardon would be a given but with both his teammates and enemies in Game #2 commenting on how he was dying on purpose and considering this was a level 30 game, I can understand why those reviewing his case may have decided he was intentionally feeding and trolling in the games.

For what it's worth, if you weren't trolling and you really are just a terrible player, then I'm sorry you were punished. My only suggestion would be to try out new champions you're not experienced with in bot games first, or at least just normal games, before trying them out in Ranked where people will expect you to have already mastered the champ and where terrible play will more frequently be interpreted as intentional feeding/trolling. Either way, I hope things work out for you in the end. Happy hunting as always.

Von Nicklesnout

11-21-2012

Quote:
WORST SUPPORT US:
A banned person can't post on the forum silly.
I've never cried to the forum about a ban. It's foolish, Riot won't undo it.
If Riot won't even undo this persons ban, they sure as hell won't unban anything I get banned for.

Riot doesn't always disable the posting availability for banned persons.

Surakai

11-21-2012

ITT: scrubs that don't know how the tribunal works.

Krimson62

11-21-2012

Quote:
Asuramaki:
ITT: scrubs that don't know how the tribunal works.

Well at some point it failed to work properly here

Von Nicklesnout

11-21-2012

Quote:
Futurecat:
Still no red post huh? I've seen Pendragon answering threads all morning, why ignore this one?

Riot doesn't like the idea that the Tribunal is in fact, flawed.

That and to the guy that got wrongfully punished for the most part. Good luck getting anything out of the support team because they'll explain the reasoning behind your suspension, then answer every other question you have with "Summoner we have already given you the context for your account's temporary suspension, we cannot release it and consider this matter closed" if you even so much as try to appeal it.

Silent Reaper

11-21-2012

dayum, this is intense..