You won't be banned for having bad games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WORST SUPPORT US

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshinmon View Post
So...you're going to do something bannable to me over the internet?

No thanks I'd rather wait until you get banned and come crying on here. Makes it funnier and more hilariously ironic.
A banned person can't post on the forum silly.
I've never cried to the forum about a ban. It's foolish, Riot won't undo it.
If Riot won't even undo this persons ban, they sure as hell won't unban anything I get banned for.

Tenshinmon

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORST SUPPORT US View Post
Forsooth! Thou art but a cockroach compared to myself.
Okay Butt Stallion.

Devastator Jones

11-21-2012

Unskilled player report seems fair. There's literally nothing here that is ban worthy - unless you're one of those players that wants to ban all the unskilled players and only wants to play with pros. But in case you haven't noticed - even pros lose games.

RSF Esfand

11-21-2012

What are you guys talking about? Not the second game, but the first game? He's being totally toxic! Teemo told them he would play AD Teemo, Diana can go mid but she refused by staying in bot lane and screaming "GIVE ME MIIIIIIIIIIID" etc.

The second game wasn't a big deal, but my goodness was the first one bad.

MisoSowee

11-21-2012

Wow I feel VERY bad for you... Maybe a red will come in and help D:

notFREEfood

11-21-2012

First game is the only one where I see something remotely punishable however if I was playing that game I'd probably have reported you for being unskilled, not anything that would put you in the tribunal.

1. Diana bot lane isn't smart
2. You said that you went bot to get level 6 faster; well you get better exp in a solo lane (aka don't go bot)
3. The other team had a Taric in bot. a stunned Diana is either going to die or have to back off.

For those reasons (and building the rageblade) I can see how you came off as trolling.

tempnameA461

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by notFREEfood View Post
1. Diana bot lane isn't smart
Says who?

weizhong5

11-21-2012

This is why Tribunal needs replays.

Futurecat

11-21-2012

Still no red post huh? I've seen Pendragon answering threads all morning, why ignore this one?

xXDawnBladeXx

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
You are 100% correct in this statement, that is why his ban wasn't decided off just these two cases. Riot is able to look at every report against a player and also see the timeline on when they came in. Allowing them to make a decision based off of everything, not just what is shown to the public on a reform card.

It is like with a Trial in real life. Not all the evidence is put out into public domain, most of it is sealed and kept within the Trial, as to prevent it from being tainted or other unwanted information being out in the wild.
So what is the point of the reform card system? When people get reform cards like this that tell them, "You're bad at this game and that's why you got banned". That is absolutely stupid, and clearly a flaw in the system. I hope when someone get's a tribunal case there isn't multiple reports that are hidden from them as well, that could very much so help in their judgement.