You won't be banned for having bad games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zolotz

11-21-2012

i don't even get why some ppl get so pissed if someone else on their team feed...i am sure that there are games when they themselves get 0-10 or worse but they don't curse themselves. also, the fact that the games are randomly matched with roughly equivalent elos for opposing teams means that if there is a less skilled player on your team, the other team probably also has one...so what's the point of cursing, raging and dodging? you are just wasting yourself time and energy

WORST SUPPORT US

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshinmon View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2810243
Sup bro? Nice seeing you again. I'm glad we both agree and how you've even provided evidence to support your claim.

Once again, Have a nice day.
Guess who didn't get banned for that? ^.^
You're just helping my case, pre-game should be shown in cases.

TrolImanship

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
You are 100% correct in this statement, that is why his ban wasn't decided off just these two cases. Riot is able to look at every report against a player and also see the timeline on when they came in. Allowing them to make a decision based off of everything, not just what is shown to the public on a reform card.

It is like with a Trial in real life. Not all the evidence is put out into public domain, most of it is sealed and kept within the Trial, as to prevent it from being tainted or other unwanted information being out in the wild.
But Riot has said themselves they don't look at every ban. Only every permaban and some other bans. So there's no way to know whether or not a Rioter actually looked at it. Especially considering customer support refuses to answer questions on the matter whenever somebody sends in a ticket and just sends back copypasta in their email. And they make a point to avoid threads like these for weeks where people have genuine cases of false Tribunal punishes based on the evidence we can see.

Tenshinmon

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysiree View Post
Honestly I dont know why were even looking at his teammates comments at all. His teammates arent the ones being judged in the cases.. he is..

But lets look at your comments for a second and see what the "correct way" to respond is:

"Janna [All] [00:23:57] plz report brand
Rengar [00:23:58] brand play les agressive"
Brand [ ] Sorry rengar I'll try to be more passive but I'm just getting stomped in mid here kass countered me hard. I need some help/aid etc..

See what happened there? Ignore janna who is being a d*** and respond to the teammate who is trying to help you. You dont even have to mute janna.

Our brand said NOTHING. He didnt even ask for help. You're suppose to communicate to your team what's going on, they cant read your mind. If you're struggling mid ask for help dont just expect it.

It's kind of sad that no one can see that.
Look up the difference between Aggrevated Assault and Assault and you'll see why.

blackraven1425

11-21-2012

ill bump this for some lyte justice.

Tenshinmon

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORST SUPPORT US View Post
Guess who didn't get banned for that? ^.^
You're just helping my case, pre-game should be shown in cases.
Exactly. You deserve to be banned- I find it hilarious that you wear the 'I'm a ******r' banner with pride though.

Krimson62

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
they viewed his account history, and the OTHER GAMES THAT DID NOT SHOW UP ON THE TRIBUNAL, an assessed him to be toxic to the community and deserving of these bans.

HE WAS NOT BANNED FOR THESE TWO GAMES.
majority voted punish BASED ONLY ON THESE TWO GAMES

you don't judge what you can not see. That's just BS

blackraven1425

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrolImanship View Post
Especially considering customer support refuses to answer questions on the matter whenever somebody sends in a ticket and just sends back copypasta in their email.
Try running customer support without copypasta. You'll begin crafting form emails soon enough to deal with the sheer volume.

WORST SUPPORT US

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshinmon View Post
Exactly. You deserve to be banned- I find it hilarious that you wear the 'I'm a ******r' banner with pride though.
So I exploit the very flawed tribunal system, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do that. You should move on, you can't do anything about that until the Tribunal gets fixed. Do I deserve a ban for that? Yeah. Will I get one? No. Why? Tribunal sucks.

WorldpK

11-21-2012

Cant believe this is still going on... But anyway, I'll contribute my usual ''huehue tribunal suck'' post that I always post when an argument about the tribunal pop

On this account, I've trolled MANY MANY MANY GAMES.. Countless of games. Heck, I got myself down to 400 elo by trolling every game. You know what I've received? 1 warning. after 1year and a half.

On my other account, I've got banned 7 times.. Yup, 7 times. 7 bans and 5 warnings. IIRC, 3day, 7day, 14 day, 14 day, 7 day, 7day, 3day.

7 bans and I'm not perma-banned. Yet, you have people getting perma-banned for trolling 1 game or having 5-6 bad games.

This just shows how broken the tribunal is