You won't be banned for having bad games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumblerumble

11-21-2012

it's funny everyone says the tribunal is corrupt... yet that means the player base is corrupt and we blame riot.

woooo logic!

BestPlayerAIive

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysiree View Post
"Rengar [00:23:58] brand play les agressive "

If someone asked that. Would seriously no one say a single thing to it? I mean honestly.

I was the OP I would of said "Sorry guys I'm having the worst game I've ever had, I'll try picking it up".

Is that really so difficult to communicate back? He didnt say one MIA in a game where if the snowball effect was in.. Kass was probably roaming like crazy.. Like wow.. I'm starting to understand why I got banned now.. 90% of the people dont understand the tribunal in the first place..
No I would not apologize to a team full of people flaming me. In fact, after the first one started flipping out, losing their mind I would've probably muted everyone who hadn't been explicitly nice to me before that point in order to avoid any further flaming they'd be hurling towards me and to maintain my sanity, focus and most importantly be able to continue to enjoy the game instead of having random flamers insult me over the internet.

Crumblerumble

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeFresh View Post
Tribunal working as intended.

I mean, they gave full power to the community. What do you expect, with a community full of nothing but trolls?

Clearly a genius plan that is working without any flaws at all.
i believe in cases of time punishment a riot employee actually reviews the case.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
i believe in cases of time punishment a riot employee actually reviews the case.
Not just the cases shown in Tribunal, but the account history and all reports against it. This is a key point people often forget in these threads.

ZzObscurityzZ

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestPlayerAIive View Post
Last time I checked you are allowed to mute people. Riot encourages this when people are harassing you. If you can get reported for muting your team when they harass you that seems to be illogical.

But hey, who needs logic. Let's just derp away at the Punish button while not reading the reports.
Seriously dude you need to GTFO of this thread.

Look at game 2 more closely. You looking?

No one talks to brand until 20minutes. He's clearly died a few times to kass before then based off of what Kass has said in chat.

Lets go on the fact as soon as the first bad thing comes from someones mouth saying negative things he mutes his entire team. He didnt even communicate the fact he was muting them if he did at all.

FAILING TO COMMUNICATE. PERIOD. This thread is over

Devastator Jones

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfehova View Post
if you go 0-15-0 while not trolling in ranked
you should be temp banned from ranked until you get better
end
of
story.

LoL is trying to become a more competitive game, and competitive people want a game that their skill and play factors into whether or not they win the game. That way they can get better and win more consistently.

Someone who goes 0-15-0 is essentially a free loss, and if you manage to win, you've just bumped his elo even higher than what it should be.

Temp ban him to normal.
No proof of feeding or assisting = pardon. I don't care what your K/D/A is. (Assuming he wasn't being abusive in chat)

Now if you've got a 0/70/0. Then yeah. But those cases are extreme outliers & I've never had one. It is reasonable to expect that someone might accumulate 15 deaths by being outplayed in a game where someone else might have 15 kills. But for every 15/0, there's going to be 15 deaths on the other end, and occassionally it'll be a 0/15.

BTW, most of the cases I've received for intentionally feeding were for scores like 3/4/6 or something like it. And in most of the cases I've received also has ZERO proof of feeding. The OP reform card is a clear example of this. I've hit pardon on similar cases to this, and would've done the same for this guy. But apparently the trolls were out in force in the Tribunal the day the case was making the rounds.

BestPlayerAIive

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysiree View Post
Seriously dude you need to GTFO of this thread.

Look at game 2 more closely. You looking?

No one talks to brand until 20minutes. He's clearly died a few times to kass before then based off of what Kass has said in chat.

Lets go on the fact as soon as the first bad thing comes from someones mouth saying negative things he mutes his entire team. He didnt even communicate the fact he was muting them if he did at all.

FAILING TO COMMUNICATE. PERIOD. This thread is over
Naw, I think I'll stick around. Prepubescent rage makes me lul.

I'm glad you implemented this new rule of if you have at least two deaths and your teammates flame you that you are obligated to tell them you are muting them and/or apologize.

You remind me of the people who say, "play better" as if its some magical spell.

Edit: Just as a heads up, if you let anger take you over this easily I can pretty much guarantee the Tribunal will be visiting your accounts for some permaban loving some day soon.

tehbawss

11-21-2012

What the... I would have pardoned about 10x over... Why do I never get these cases. I always get hardcore ragers in my tribunal cases...

ZzObscurityzZ

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestPlayerAIive View Post
No I would not apologize to a team full of people flaming me. In fact, after the first one started flipping out, losing their mind I would've probably muted everyone who hadn't been explicitly nice to me before that point in order to avoid any further flaming they'd be hurling towards me and to maintain my sanity, focus and most importantly be able to continue to enjoy the game instead of having random flamers insult me over the internet.
Rengar actually doesnt say a single negative thing directed to Brand.

He offered advice of being less aggressive which was clearly ignored. IMO Rengar should get a medal while brand perma-banned.

Drejul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5951699/#nogo

Same thing here. I voted to Pardon his guy, but apparently the Community knows better.