You won't be banned for having bad games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

illtre

11-21-2012

tribunal is unfair.

ThereRnoIDs

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Raiden View Post
You bought Moonflair Spellblade that should automatically be a bannable offense.
No wonder riot is removing it next patch...

Deathsin7

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
I cast spells, kass silence me halfway... Not fun with 2 sec silence guarantee death
In that case you should just buy some MR... like an early negatron or a merc treads (which also gives the same tenacity as moonflair would give you with half the cost and not wastes an item slot)

Sykah

11-21-2012

Judging soley from those two particular games, no, that wasn't worth a ban and you should've been pardoned.

Coma Circle

11-21-2012

I might get downvoted for this but here my opinion after reading through the chats.

While it you're not overly negative in these games. Your team members chat and even the enemies makes it seem like you are trolling intentionally. You didn't seem to convey to your team that you wanted to go bot lane in the first game and when you were apparently doing poorly then you switched with teemo. You also seem to be playing overly aggressive even though you are super behind, your team mates could have given you better advice but if you keep dying, you should probably realize you are doing something wrong. If it keeps happening it just seems intentional.

The second game you once again appear to be playing overly aggressive and dying for no reason. It could be that you were having a tough lane but you literally asked for 0 assistance from your team. This is a team game and communication is actually very important, you have to work with your team to win. Ask for assistance if you need it, maybe tell your team your plan for the game. You didn't seem to be putting in any effort at all, so it seems like you didn't really want to win. This may have made quite a number of people think you were just trolling your team.

You're not overly negative in the chat but it just seems like you don't want to win games, you don't communicate your intentions to your team and you seem to continuously play overly aggressive putting your team behind. At least thats what the chat and the scores imply to me.

ThereRnoIDs

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsin7 View Post
In that case you should just buy some MR... like an early negatron or a merc treads (which also gives the same tenacity as moonflair would give you with half the cost and not wastes an item slot)
This is not a made up story but I remember being reported for buying merch treads on anivia... Have not bought merc treads as a mid player ever since.
Negatron waste of gold on brand no? Range champion and kass just pokes and pokes. Just has to do that 1 extra q before full dive.

Skye

11-21-2012

15 deaths as brand is just trolling. You shouldn't be dying that much unless you're doing stupid mistakes over and over on purpose.

Fuzen kuden

11-21-2012

il give ya a bump to get this looked at :/

ThereRnoIDs

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma Circle View Post
I might get downvoted for this but here my opinion after reading through the chats.

While it you're not overly negative in these games. Your team members chat and even the enemies makes it seem like you are trolling intentionally. You didn't seem to convey to your team that you wanted to go bot lane in the first game and when you were apparently doing poorly then you switched with teemo. You also seem to be playing overly aggressive even though you are super behind, your team mates could have given you better advice but if you keep dying, you should probably realize you are doing something wrong. If it keeps happening it just seems intentional.

The second game you once again appear to be playing overly aggressive and dying for no reason. It could be that you were having a tough lane but you literally asked for 0 assistance from your team. This is a team game and communication is actually very important, you have to work with your team to win. Ask for assistance if you need it, maybe tell your team your plan for the game. You didn't seem to be putting in any effort at all, so it seems like you didn't really want to win. This may have made quite a number of people think you were just trolling your team.

You're not overly negative in the chat but it just seems like you don't want to win games, you don't communicate your intentions to your team and you seem to continuously play overly aggressive putting your team behind. At least thats what the chat and the scores imply to me.
I am melee, vs range champs, kept up pretty well and highest cs on team. Noc do justsas bad, I never complained about no tank or feeder nunu or anything though.

See here, my team score looks good cause kass probably never roamed. I restricted him to mid only even if I was worth 50g from the look of things. Kass can't really push mid alone per second but I clear waves hella easy. Put pressure off other lanes that they never get ganked. If I opened my mouth, maybe all I'll type are profanities... Saying no help etc. My score is bad, they should KNOW I need help. No reason for me to ***** for it.

Sheogowrath

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma Circle View Post

No way he could have been intentionally feeding and gotten enough gold to build all those items on diana. Plus, his kills and assists balance out his deaths. They didn't have any tanks, so she was probably initiating first with her ult, then getting burst down while her teammates ran away and called her a troll. And from the chat you can tell that Brand's teammates were jerks. Whenever the word 'noob' comes into play you can tell he was actually trying to play, but he failed to do it well. For all anyone knows he could have been lagging. No way you could deserve a two week ban for that.