I was reported by the lobby because I Fed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HBHellboundangel

09-24-2013

I was having a bad game and was kill stealing to try to make up for it, we lost and then both teams said they'd report me for verbal abuse so I'd get banned. I have been banned for 24 hours before for afk/leaving 3 games. I want to know why I have been banned for 3 days, when i did nothing wrong. I usually turn off chat during games, just to not fight with my team mates. Please unban me I don't know what I have done wrong.

IronyOwl

09-24-2013

If you weren't sent a reform card, it's a LeaverBuster ban, not a Tribunal one. LeaverBuster is automated and counts not only leaves, but "useless" behavior like walking back and forth on the fountain. Duration is based on previous bans, as you've noticed. This one's a three day ban because you already had a 24 hour one and it didn't stop you.

Also, kill stealing usually isn't productive. Think of the game in terms of your team, not in terms of yourself.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2013

Is your ban from Leaverbuster or Tribunal?

If Leaverbuster, stop leaving/AFKing(not playing, but watching game) games.

If Tribunal read below

Shiister:

If you received an email from Riot but saw no link to your reform card you may have to run on images to view the link. It should look something like this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6220862/

If you do not know what a reform card is, or did not receive one in an email then:

1) Check that your email address is correct and up to date on your account: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/account

2) Contact support to have it resent to you. http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

HBHellboundangel

09-24-2013

I got an email and it is tribunal

PenguinKillBear

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBHellboundangel View Post
I got an email and it is tribunal
than it should have a link to your reform card, please post the link here

HBHellboundangel

09-24-2013

where is it on the email?

HBHellboundangel

09-24-2013

I am looking at the chat logs for why I was banned and I don't understand, I used bad words maybe 7 times in 5 games, and 1 game i didn't even say anything and i was reported from the other team. Please unban me i want to become bronze before the season is over and I just bought 50 dollars in RP and i and i am scared and worried about this banned, I feel guilty even though I do not think I did anything that wrong. Please reply...

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2013

If you do not link the card we cannot tell you why you were punished.

HBHellboundangel

HBHellboundangel

09-24-2013

i said bad words and that is it, and doesn't it blur it out for the other people? Anyways, I've decided that hopefully if I get unbanned I am just going to turn off chat