Can i Mod or an Admin look at this please?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCute0ne

09-24-2013

Any riot employee can help me here?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6599784/
banned for a week. i havn't even done anything wrong, i want to play. Riot please fix this?

Jhregh

09-24-2013

Note: Riot didn't ban you, the community did.
Review:
First two games, didn't see much, but it seems your name might have been inappropriate.
Game 3:
After this point:
Riven [00:38:44] at least be grateful that im carrying you
you start acting like a *****.

However, I don't see much else. You are lucky that riot didn't permaban you because of your name. We aren't able to see it in the card so I can't give you a full 100% verdict.

Butterfly44

09-24-2013

Well I see one glaring red flag... Innappropriate name reports in 3 of the 5 games and judging by the chat it had something to do with "butt penetration" I'll let Jhregh do the review though.

TheCute0ne

09-24-2013

can an admin please look at this i want to play....

Aylywyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2013

Guys, ignore him. It's this guy from a few days ago,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname45256116 View Post
who cares, they spam report you, you will get banned. Simpple just report them back they will get banned too trust me. Next time just mute them so u dont have to hear their 4 year old conversation. Just ignore the advice from anyone on this forum. They're probably just bronze V's who would spam report you themselves but come to forum and say a completly different thing.

Btw any butthurt who disagrees with me have fun replying cuz im not coming back to this thread
The Name was Buttpenetration.

Butterfly44

09-24-2013

Quote:
can an admin please look at this i want to play....
Sorry, but that's not how it works. You were punished by tribunal because you've violated the summoner's code/ToU. You've ignored the warning, and the three day ban and now you're on the 7 day ban. You're going to have to sit it out.

In the meantime, if you haven't done so already, change your name to something that's actually appropriate. By the looks of it, that's what's generating the most reports for you. I'm surprised Riot hasn't given you a permaban for it yet.

Open a support ticket using this link: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new
and make sure you choose a new name that complies with the ToU:

L. Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, infringes on the proprietary or non-proprietary rights of third parties, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, violates this provision without further notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including Account termination, for repeated violations;

Example: Feel free to copy and paste in Ticket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,

My current summoner name is: _______ and was found to be in conflict with Riot policies. Please change to one of the following.

Most wanted name

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Least wanted name

TheCute0ne

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly44 View Post
You were punished by tribunal because you've violated the summoner's code/ToU. You've ignored the warning, and the three day ban and now you're on the 7 day ban.
i don't see how that makes any sense. i was trying to get a mod to fix the punishment for this case not the one or second one from months ago O.o

powerbats

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylywyn View Post
Guys, ignore him. It's this guy from a few days ago,

The Name was Buttpenetration.

See I always tell everyone that complains that support never does anything this guys proof that support is great.

Now what was it that I told the troll again? Oh yes here it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
That's ok because your name change will ensure that you don't get to come back to this thread unless it's under a different name.

Shelzin

09-24-2013

Quote:
i don't see how that makes any sense. i was trying to get a mod to fix the punishment for this case not the one or second one from months ago O.o
You obviously didn't change it until just very recently. Sorry, we can't fix stupid. I mean... Hello? How would they know your name used to be Buttpenetration?

You are an idiot for thinking we are that stupid.

Butterfly44

09-24-2013

Quote:
Let me get this straight here.
3 days ago, you were known as "ButtPenetration"

Now you had a tribunal case in the works that was voted on and punished, probably mostly because of your name.

Are you saying, within the last 2 days that you had already voluntarily decided to change your name?

Edit: if this is the case, your best bet is still going to be to open up a support ticket and work with them on it. Riot doesn't post in these forums much anymore nor deal with client issues here.