Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

arclight varus - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrisluissanc1

11-21-2012

small note riot but u done goofed his realease filter is messed up and so is bioforge darius which are both by blight crystal varus

Quote:
shiftyfied:
not sure if this has been mentioned. but in the store when filtering skins by "release date" only it's not showing up near the top.

Cless

11-21-2012

Quote:
WateryMind:
That pose is actually prefect. Seriously.

Keep the background the same. Just change the pose to this and make his face mroe gentle. Seriously.

His pose needs to be changed so his arm doesn't block off those delicious abs, gives the consumer the wrong idea that he's fully clothed, except he's not. C'mon Riot, with you guys overflowing on the sexualized female splashes, give us some sexualized male splashes.

Titiln

11-21-2012

When he recalls, he should slowly kneel, while a white light surrounds him, with feathers around him.

When he dies, he should become corrupted.

Amelie

11-21-2012

Quote:
xethik:
As another poster mentioned, there is a bug when dealing with his W and multiple minions, switching targets. This also applies to Runaan's Hurricane and Varus. See the video for a larger description. Essentially, the Blighted Quiver applies extra spell effects to one target instead of the intended target. This can happen when just right clicking minions and, as shown, with Runaan's Hurricane. Another poster already did one covering just autoattacking, but I wanted to show it can also happen with the Hurricane item.
Youtube Link: To be posted upon upload.

Yeah, I think this is a visual bug. I was hitting the caster minions 1 at a time, and the blight orbs would "jump" to one minion, giving it 4-5 orbs while the others lost their orbs. But the blight status effect still showed on the minions (when left-clicked on), just the orbs were missing. It didn't actually add more than 3 stacks to the minion with 4-5 orbs.

The skin itself is really nice. I really hope he gets his necklace back, though. I always loved that part of his animation.

Valenten

11-21-2012

the only think i noticed is that the blited quiver wouldnt be stack on some creatures until i used a skill on them. the main one being red buff not sure if this is with this skin alone or not...

xethik

11-21-2012

Quote:
Amelie85:
Yeah, I think this is a visual bug. I was hitting the caster minions 1 at a time, and the blight orbs would "jump" to one minion, giving it 4-5 orbs while the others lost their orbs. But the blight status effect still showed on the minions (when left-clicked on), just the orbs were missing. It didn't actually add more than 3 stacks to the minion with 4-5 orbs.

The skin itself is really nice. I really hope he gets his necklace back, though. I always loved that part of his animation.

Yes, I should specify that it is only a visual error. It does not increase the power of the spell or not add blight stacks to certain targets.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

11-21-2012

Quote:
Amelie85:

Were you getting this bug with Blight with or without Runaan's Hurricane? I've been able to reproduce it with Hurrricane's multi-shots, haven't seen it yet with a little bit of testing without.

xethik

11-21-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
Were you getting this bug with Blight with or without Runaan's Hurricane? I've been able to reproduce it with Hurrricane's multi-shots, haven't seen it yet with a little bit of testing without.

There is a youtube video from page 3 of the thread, I believe. Let me dig back for it.

But yes, I've experienced this myself. It usually takes 3 targets, but 2 works, too.

EDIT: Here it is, page 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YgUhGTpKU4

In particular, there seems to be issues when you kill one target with Blighted Quiver stacks or apply stacks to minion A, then minion B, and then minion A again. Does not seem to have a 100% reproduction rate, though. I have also not tested this on the original Varus skin on the PTR. I will do that now.

xethik

11-21-2012

I can now confirm that this is not a bug with just Archlight Varus, it is a bug with the skill. Not sure why this is happening, but it appears to be PBE only. I can create a video of me showing this with the original skin, if you want.

NomNomNomaS

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Is the new skin going to be like tryndamere's where the first few days its 50% off?