Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

arclight varus - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shiftyfied

11-21-2012

not sure if this has been mentioned. but in the store when filtering skins by "release date" only it's not showing up near the top.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-21-2012

arclight varus should have some updates in this latest patch.
thanks for all the reports and feedback so far!

Into Comatose

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Sometimes when auto attacking, his arrow disappears for a split second after drawing it back, then re-appears as he launches it.

Vulking

11-21-2012

The splash art is quite ugly, I was expecting something less angry and with better proportions than this.

NotBuzzJack

11-21-2012

Quote:
Vulking:
The splash art is quite ugly, I was expecting something less angry and with better proportions than this.

I don't see the double bow. What up with that.

NotBuzzJack

11-21-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
arclight varus should have some updates in this latest patch.
thanks for all the reports and feedback so far!

Yeah no it's exactly the same as before.

WateryMind

11-21-2012

If you're going for a light/ angelic feel for the skin, then the splash fails. Hard. It gives off all sorts of "Light is not Good/Nice" vibes. If that's what you're going for, there are better ways of doing so other then putting him in an angry pose with an angry face.

As for the skin itself... I'm just glad he finally has pants.

Vulking

11-21-2012

He need a pose more like this, but with a more gentle look on his face (and of course the standard Riot splashart style)

xethik

11-21-2012

I agree with many others saying that his Q should be slightly larger, to more accurately show the hitbox (if it doesn't currently, tough to tell) and to better fit the size of Piercing Arrow on the original skin. It may only appear to be smaller due to lighter particle effects, but it definitely doesn't look the same size. Overall, however, a great skin that I would purchase if priced at 975 RP.

Bugs:
As another poster mentioned, there is a bug when dealing with his W and multiple minions, switching targets. This also applies to Runaan's Hurricane and Varus. See the video for a larger description. Essentially, the Blighted Quiver applies extra spell effects to one target instead of the intended target. This can happen when just right clicking minions and, as shown, with Runaan's Hurricane. Another poster already did one covering just autoattacking, but I wanted to show it can also happen with the Hurricane item.
Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvzdHYms-Ts

EDIT: This is a visual bug only.

WateryMind

11-21-2012

Quote:
Vulking:
He need a pose more like this, but with a more gentle look on his face (and of course the standard Riot splashart style)

That pose is actually prefect. Seriously.

Keep the background the same. Just change the pose to this and make his face mroe gentle. Seriously.