Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

arclight varus - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanayans

11-21-2012

Is there any different between 20% & 40% passive buff effect ?
seems not so obvious as Blight Crystal, is that 20% / 40% = blue light / 7-colors lights ?

Firellius

11-21-2012

This looks like it could be the sexualised male skin the gay, bi and female communities have been waiting for.

I sincerely hope you're going for a seductive splash art instead of generic intimidating.

EDIT: Blight arrows seem to have a slight red glow that feels just a liiiittle out of place, but that might just be me.

ZeffiX

11-21-2012

[W Orbs Error]
It seems there is a problem to show the orbs of his W spell properly while switching between targets.

I made a video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YgUhGTpKU4

11 seconds I killed one minion with Blight,but the orbs on the other minion also disappeared.

After 32 seconds, these orbs totally messed up - 5 orbs on one minion, then disappeared right after I switched to another.

dMaximus

11-21-2012

The desecrate effect on Hail of Arrows seems out of place. It is a purplish color with a green border around it. It just doesn't seem like it matches any of his other abilities or the skin at all. If the ground burned a bright color it would look more appropriate.

exe3

11-21-2012

Quote:
RavenOfHearts:
I know this is being really nitpicky, but would it be too much to ask/too difficult to remove the filter from his voice? It's kind of hard to sell me on a non-corrupted Varus when his voice has a demonic rumble to it. Just my two cents.

Was coming in to ask exactly this. My friend is hyper keen for this skin but the filter is really offputting on this non-corrupted skin.

Vulking

11-21-2012

His naked arm really need something else, maybe a wrist band or a band around his bicep or something, it looks awkwardly clean considering the rest of the outfit.

Daemon

11-21-2012

I cannot get into PBE, but does he have a necklace now? One of his idle animations is looking at his necklace...but he doesn't have one. It looks like he's reading something he wrote on his hand and then looking at the sky. A simple white crystal necklace would do.

Also, echo-less voice would be great...unless they've deleted the original voice files from their computers...

Vulking

11-21-2012

Quote:
Daemon:
I cannot get into PBE, but does he have a necklace now? One of his idle animations is looking at his necklace...but he doesn't have one. It looks like he's reading something he wrote on his hand and then looking at the sky. A simple white crystal necklace would do.

Also, echo-less voice would be great...unless they've deleted the original voice files from their computers...

Well, if working with audio and video files as thought me anything is that you always have to keep your files stored for at least a year (or more) before even thinking into deleting them so I bet Riot keep the original unfiltered VA stored somewhere, maybe not in their main computers but in a massive storing devise or something.

Skias

11-21-2012

Quote:
Daemon:

Yeah,I agree. His necklace always seemed important to him, it would be odd to see it missing. Especially since his idle animation uses it specifically. Riot pls lol

dafedidi

11-21-2012

I love the new Q animation. Pretty sweet, it smell revenge !

But I don't like the fact that he is too small o.o

I'm dead sure he is 10% smaller than normal Varus.