Twitches Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

Why has twitches Ult not been changed to not effect buildings yet? the fact that he is the only character able to "nuke" towers is retarded. Either make his ult not effect buildings (towers, inhibitors, nexus) or give other units tower "nuke" abilities

twiggy

11-23-2009

heimerdinger has a nuke tower ability (lolz)

also, why shouldnt twitches ulti affect it? its just his regular arrows with a longer range. Ive nuked down towers before with evelynn using hate spikes with lich bane on her (dealing double my ap damage every 3 seconds to towers)

God SoRcuS

11-23-2009

QQ Moar!!!

EchoRex

11-23-2009

Twiggy, don't forget Rammus and Alistar.

To make it four.

blackwhitehawk

11-23-2009

i think its fine how it is.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
heimerdinger has a nuke tower ability (lolz)

also, why shouldnt twitches ulti affect it? its just his regular arrows with a longer range. Ive nuked down towers before with evelynn using hate spikes with lich bane on her (dealing double my ap damage every 3 seconds to towers)
Heimerdinger doesn't have much going for him anyways, not to mention the tower has a large amount of Magic Resist. As for Eve, its not the same situation, you're using an item proc effect to boost your NORMAL MELEE attacks, there are no items that directly affect towers. Can't stress enough that its melee vs. Twitch's 1000 range.

The only problem I see with this is that his damage output on towers with his ultimate should be reduced.