(Champion Suggestion Thingy)Ashtur the Dark Knight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dokainin

11-23-2009

Ashtur the Dark Knight

Thought i would join in all this champion creating stuffs. he probly sucks but comment anyway saying that he sucks or i will haunt you forever!!!!! RAWR!. took me 20 minutes to make... so umm... yeah. comments yo!

i may write some descreption of him or whatever if i feel like it...

Role - Tank

--------------------

Statistics

Health: 10/10
Attack: 6/10
Spells: 5/10
Difficulty: ???

No mana, most abilities use health.

--------------------

Passive - Dark Embrace: Ashtur drains the life force of fallen enemies. 5% of his base health is restored if an enemy minion dies within 300 units of him. 25% of his total health is restored if an enemy champion is slain within 300 units of him.

--------------------

Q Ability - Black Lightning: Ashtur fires a bolt of black lightning at a random enemy within 300 units of him dealing 75/100/125/150/175 Damage. The bolt then jumps to 3 additional enemies. dealing 25% additional damage each jump. Can only hit a single enemy twice.

Cooldown: 15 seconds

Cost: 4%/6%/8%/10%/12% of Base Health

--------------------

W Ability - Dark Empowerment: Ashtur rips the soul from an allied minion in order to empower his attacks as well as heal him. He gains a 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% Bonus to his attack damage and 25% increased movement and attack speed for 20 seconds. He also regains health equal to 35%/45%/55%/65%/75% of the sacrificed minions total health. (Can be used on any allied minion except those summoned by other champions such as Tibbers)

Cooldown: 45 seconds

Cost: none

--------------------

E Ability - Aegis of Oblivion: Ashtur gains an additional 10/20/30/40/50 to Armor and magic resistance. as well as increasing the benefits of non attack equipment by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%.

Cooldown: N/A

--------------------

R Ability - Rise to Power: Ashtur calls on ancient evils to give him incredible power for a short time. Increasing Health, Armor, Magic Resistance, Damage, And Health Regen by 100% for 10/15/20 Seconds. And enemies near Ashtur have their armor and damage reduced by 30% while within 300/350/400 Units of Ashtur while using this ability.

Cooldown: 150 Seconds.

Cost: 25% of Base Health

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drake O Dagger

11-23-2009

A very good tank champion. Love it.