If only one of the two model can be available, which one would you like it to be?

Old Warring Kingdom Xin Zhao (Noble Warrior) 25 80.65%
New Warring Kingdom Xin Zhao (a.k.a. Koei's j-pop star Zhao Yun) 6 19.35%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old warring kingdom Xin Vs new w.k. Xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheeseNOnion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

This is a repost with a poll which I forgot to add in my old post.

I liked the helmet with white horsetail pretty much and the blue and white(silver) colors were quite fine for me. The green just doesn't do it for me and changing that cool looking belt to a Jade and the shoulder pads to different texture was also a let down.

I don't understand the need to change such an awesome model to a literal copy paste from Dynasty Warriors.
The new Jarvan model looks better, cept for the face. In fact both Jarvan's and Xin's faces look way too much like their Dynasties counterpart. I thought they were suppose to parody them and not actually BE them.

I was dead set on buying the warring kingdom Xin now after the change I'm not so sure anymore
I hope like-minded people start a petition to at least keep the old Xin.( I really hope that there are a vast majority of people out there that think the same thing as I)

Here are links for you to compare them

Old Warring Kingdoms Xin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAfM5CRWME

New Xin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YXfs3BCeoU

What do you guys think and keep it civil.

Prince Kassad

01-25-2013

I honestly like the black hair better. My biggest problem is that he looks "Caucasian-o-fied, Dynasty-Warriors-style" in the splash art.

I loved all the Dynasty Warriors games, but I always thought it was sad that they gave 90% of their characters very white/European features. I am not happy that transferred over to Xin Zhao's Warring Kingdoms splash art. Xin Zhao is not white and neither was Zhao Yun... so wtf Riot?

CheeseNOnion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Splash art aren't that big of deal for me but the model is; I'll be seeing the splash art for 1min tops but I'll be looking at the model for an average of 20min per game.
The Caucasion-o-fied thing is an Anime thing, it's hard to describe what race they are lol. For me the most accurate description for those DW characters would be asian with plastic surgery or maybe Eurasian (white+east asian kind)

CheeseNOnion

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
I honestly like the black hair better. My biggest problem is that he looks "Caucasian-o-fied, Dynasty-Warriors-style" in the splash art.

I loved all the Dynasty Warriors games, but I always thought it was sad that they gave 90% of their characters very white/European features. I am not happy that transferred over to Xin Zhao's Warring Kingdoms splash art. Xin Zhao is not white and neither was Zhao Yun... so wtf Riot?
The White horse tail would be "fresh" thing too look at since his black ponytail is already in 3 of the 5 skins (4 of 5 if you count the recolor imperial skin)

DragonBruiser

01-30-2013

The old one i like a lot better.

Froztarrowz

01-30-2013

Noble WARRIORRRRRR FTW!!!!!!!

Sheetza

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBruiser View Post
The old one i like a lot better.
I agree

Lebbah

01-30-2013

Hmm...

Marenz

01-30-2013

The new one looks like his other skins and the old one is a bit different.
Also white hair suits a young guy better than an retired imperial. Hahaha