Pentakill without quadrakill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WagBoss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

How does one get a pentakill without getting a quadra first? look at my anivia stats.

Green Eyed

11-20-2012

I'm pretty sure the way the multi kill system works is it'll add the one that was highest during the killing.

It wont add them all. So pretty much if you get a triple kill and it stops there, it wont count you for the double. Just the triple .

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

11-20-2012

It adds what was highest.

IE: If you get a quadra kill, it marks down one quadra. Not one quadra, one triple, one double.

Antarctica

11-20-2012

This only happens if you obtain three double decker dunders within 2 and a half seconds of each other.

Good job! That's hard to do!

WagBoss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

are you sure? i have always seen a penta giving a quadra triple and double on ranked stats

Show me one persons ranked stats that has 0 quadra 1 penta other than mine I can't find one.

WagBoss

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Fog View Post
This only happens if you obtain three double decker dunders within 2 and a half seconds of each other.

Good job! That's hard to do!
what? lol

xAvahoza

11-20-2012

The only other way this is possible is if you killed the 4th and 5th person at the exact same time, instantly skipping over the Quadra Kill.

Do you remember how you killed the last two people?

RavenMagus

11-20-2012

I've always been credited for quadras for each of my penta kills in Ranked.

Sometimes something simply isn't tracked, though; I had a penta kill last season that never made it into the statistics. It might have simply not tracked the Quadra part of your penta for whatever reason.

deathfrost13

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagBoss View Post
what? lol
I think thats a dunkey reference if i'm not mistaken

herbie7690

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagBoss View Post
what? lol
You have obviously not seen Dunkey.

this is one example of that reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEtf3XolX9w