Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support Design. Tah'Rem The Totem Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maccal

11-20-2012

After my last failed attempt at a support I thought long and hard about a new support. Again please feel free to criticize in a constructive way.

Serenity (Passive)- When Tah'Rem is near a totem the range of its effect are massively increased. (Range 500) Additionally Tah'Rem may only have three totems at the same time. Effects of totems stack if a champion or minion is in range of its effects. Totems that are out of a 2000 range disappear. Aura range is 100. Increased to 800 when Serene

Tranquil Totem - Grants a small healing and mana regeneration bonus. Additionally grants a small area of vision (5,7,9,11,13 per five seconds). Totem lasts for 15 seconds. (Focus: Allies in the range gain a 10% movement speed). Aura range is 100. Increased to 800 when Serene.

Wicked Pole - Passive: allows Tah'Rem to hit Totems causing a burst of lighting to hit the nearest enemy, prioritizing champions. This chain can hit up to 2 additional enemies. Poles used can be seen by enemies while on the 10 second cooldown.
Active: Deals magic damage over time. A(10,15,20,25,30) (Focus: Enemies are stunned if in the range while the ultimate is activated.) Pole lasts as long as Tah'Rem is in range.

Totem of Wisdom/Strength - Grants nearby allies bonus attack damage or ability power of (3, 6, 9, 12, 15). This is a toggle feature that allows the summoner to switch back and forth between them. (Focus: Grants allied champions bonus armor or magic resist equal to 10% of their bonus attack damage or ability power)

Tides of the Totems (Ultimate) - Passively increases the range to which Tah'Rem can activate a totem. (600, 700, 800) Imbues each totem with Focus for 15 seconds. Additionally the number of Totems Tah'Rem can have is increased to 6. He is still limited to having a maximum of three for one given kind of totem.

I'm unsure about the cooldowns of the totems or mana costs of them. Let me know what you guys think!