Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Balrog Cho'Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THEG0DDAMBATMAN

Recruiter

11-20-2012

I realize that there are always copyright issues that have to be worked through and so this idea may not even be able to see the light of day. My idea is that since Viegar has what we all know is a Gandalf skin that Cho'Gath should counter it with a Balrog skin. He's one of the only ones I can think of that could pull it off. I know he's got a ton of skins and already has 2 legendary skins but this would be great. Just my opinion.

BobXSagget

11-20-2012

Balrog isn't just a Lord of the Rings thing it's a Fictional creature making the "Balrog Cho'Gath" completely possible

Baughwssery

11-21-2012

This would be sooo awesome, but too bad I already bought Battlecast

Hercanic

11-21-2012

Quote:
Projekt Hundo:
Balrog isn't just a Lord of the Rings thing it's a Fictional creature making the "Balrog Cho'Gath" completely possible

Incorrect. The Balrog is a LotR thing, as are Hobbits, Ents, and Nazg├╗l. Dungeons & Dragons got into some legal trouble with J. R. R. Tolkien's estate way-back, and so their Hobbits were renamed to Halflings, Ents to Treants, and their Balrog became known as a Balor.