I just experienced the best game ever in League. Never knew these people exist!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentSounds

11-21-2012

I do the same on my gf's account!

Gaiaside

11-21-2012

Bump

Auspexa

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw of Time View Post
Bump for all those banned people who make smurfs just to create more toxic players

Come on guys! Leave 1 Bump! Save 1 person from being Toxic!
I don't create smurfs just to be toxic, I create smurfs because I need accounts to play. Tell that to Riot, they are simply forcing everyone to create new accounts by banning them without giving them a chance to defend themselves or prove themselves that they changed.

DarkChibiman

11-22-2012

Bump and +1

Hey ragers, typing out apologies and nice things instead of raging bull**** takes exactly the same amount of energy, and you have 100% less likely chance of getting banned. So what if you're not "actually sorry" - chances are you'll never see me again, so next time you dive in 1v5 just pretend to be sorry for a few minutes, k?

Claw of Time

11-22-2012

s

uub3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

mad brofist indeed

Raumschiff

11-22-2012

I made a smurf to try to teach new people the basics, instead of the usual ****bag, who makes a smurf, and then bags on everyone for being bad. New people take constructive criticism a whole lot better than some of these lvl 30's who think they have seen everything.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

bamp

Aultaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

This is the reason why I started [playing this game. I played bot games up to about level 20. I didnt even know what a smurf was.

Claw of Time

11-25-2012

d