Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just experienced the best game ever in League. Never knew these people exist!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentSounds

11-21-2012

I do the same on my gf's account!

Gaiaside

11-21-2012

Bump

Auspexa

11-22-2012

Quote:
Claw of Time:
Bump for all those banned people who make smurfs just to create more toxic players

Come on guys! Leave 1 Bump! Save 1 person from being Toxic!

I don't create smurfs just to be toxic, I create smurfs because I need accounts to play. Tell that to Riot, they are simply forcing everyone to create new accounts by banning them without giving them a chance to defend themselves or prove themselves that they changed.

DarkChibiman

11-22-2012

Bump and +1

Hey ragers, typing out apologies and nice things instead of raging bull**** takes exactly the same amount of energy, and you have 100% less likely chance of getting banned. So what if you're not "actually sorry" - chances are you'll never see me again, so next time you dive in 1v5 just pretend to be sorry for a few minutes, k?

Claw of Time

11-22-2012

s

uub3r

11-22-2012

mad brofist indeed

Raumschiff

11-22-2012

I made a smurf to try to teach new people the basics, instead of the usual ****bag, who makes a smurf, and then bags on everyone for being bad. New people take constructive criticism a whole lot better than some of these lvl 30's who think they have seen everything.

Claw of Time

11-23-2012

bamp

Aultaro

11-23-2012

This is the reason why I started [playing this game. I played bot games up to about level 20. I didnt even know what a smurf was.

Claw of Time

11-25-2012

d