What is pre-season?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magikcarp

11-26-2012

Cause I swear im not getting matched up with people at my skill level.

People are starting with like recommended build items and mobafire builds..

ex..nidalee's taking clarity and same with luxs

Im just saying out of the 6 games ive played (im 2/4) ive carred in 3 of them.

I just had a hecarim who was jungling went boots > frozen heart and had 0 succesful ganks.

is there something wack about pre season?

Hellioning

11-26-2012

Soft Elo reset.

iWalkWounded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

you tried to carry, but couldn't in "4" (however many you played a carry champ and lost) of them, would be the correct way of saying that. you don't "carry" your team to a loss, that doesn't make sense.

Magikcarp

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWalkWounded View Post
you tried to carry, but couldn't in "4" (however many you played a carry champ and lost) of them, would be the correct way of saying that. you don't "carry" your team to a loss, that doesn't make sense.
sorry i worded that wrong, by carry i was the only one with sufficient amount of kills assists deaths and cs.

pe6osa22

11-26-2012

and nobody answered what is a preseason is the elo geting reseted again soon? for the REAL SEASON or what

Admiral Will

11-26-2012

It happens, in season 3 carrying horrid people will be easier cause horrid people on the enemy team will build wrong. If you know what you're doing and nobody else does but they're fed, you should win if you're better.