1900 Top LF serious team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ewalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Looking for a serious team that is going to want to have scheduled practice and look for ways to improve. I own almost all the champions still working on a few. I have about 9 rune pages and all the runes i would ever need.
About me. I like to communicate allot, I am not afraid to make calls but also know how to listen to what the team needs. I play a plethora of champions but excel with leesin, irelia, olaf, vlad, Darius, I also play just about every other champ top and am a quick learner. My main focus and goal every game is to out cs my opponent and aim always for 65-80 cs by 10 minutes, and to transition into either tanky dps or dps for the team.

My competitive experience.
I have played in 2 alianware tournaments and made it into the top 32 teams each time.
Really want to find a team that is going to be organized enough to play in zekes and Go4Lols.

Please respond to thread or add me in game. I would be more than happy to do an interview and try out.

IGN: EWALK
SMURF: MRBacka San

ImaFreakDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Hello there! I am looking for a top laner with experience and I think you could do the job just fine. My team SilentStar Eclipse is part of a community; SilentStar Gaming. We have 4 teams at the moment. My team doesn't have scheduled practice yet (I'm waiting to have a stable rooster before setting up practice/scrims). I already added you on ''EWALK'' and I can't wait to have a word with you.

Ewalk

11-08-2012

bump

SilentNight102

Ewalk

11-09-2012

Bump

Ewalk

11-09-2012

bumper

Ewalk

11-10-2012

bump

Ewalk

11-10-2012

Bump

Ewalk

11-20-2012

Bump