(Champion Idea) Seldom, The Art of the Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kymarai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

== Info ==

Name = Seldom
Image of Champion = [Insert Image]
Title = Seldom, The Art of the Blade
Champion Class = Mage, Ranged, Carry

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

These are for the bar scaling and it's out of 100.

Health = 45
Attack = 30
Spells = 75
Difficulty = 80

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

HP = 465 (+ 73/level)
Mana = 230 (+ 42/level)
Attack Damage = 54 (+ 3.2/level)
Range = 450
Armor = 14 (+ 0.6/level)
Magic Resist = 19 (+0/level)
Attack Speed = 0.62 (+ 0.24/level)
Health Regen = 1.3 (+ 0.4/level)
Mana Regen = 2.1 (+ 0.68/level)
Speed = 310

== Skills ==

Passive = Penetrating Swords
Description = Seldom's basic attack go full length in range, allowing it to pass through units. Units being hit that was not selected are dealt 50% of your Attack Damage.

Skills Name {Q} = Sword Slam

Description = (Active) Seldom spawns a large sword and shoots it towards your selected location and deals magic damage. If an enemy is hit outside the smaller radius, it will deal 50% of its original damage.

Damage Dealt = 75/115/155/195/235 Magic Damage (+ 60% AP)

Cooldown = 7/6.5/6/5.5/5

Mana Cost = 65/70/75/80/85

Range = 600

Radius = [100 - Large] [25 - Middle]

In Game Design = Large sword spawns above Seldom’s head and dashes towards your selected location.

Skills Name {W} = Sharp Trip

Description = (Active) Seldom builds a thin iron wire trap that will deal magic damage and slow an enemy for 2 seconds. This can only occur once per use to an enemy. This skill will stay up for 3.5 seconds.

Damage Dealt = 45/60/75/90/115 Magic Damage (+ 35% AP)

Slow Percentage = 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%

Slow Duration = 2

Skills Duration = 3.5

Cool down = 14/13/12/11/10

Mana Cost = 65/70/75/80/85

Range = 700

Wall Length = 100

In Game Design = A bit like Malzahar’s Q and Karthus’ W. Two pillars come out of the ground and connects its self automatically by a wire.

Skills Name {E} = Sword Ride

Description = (Active) Seldom increases the size of one of his blades above his head and jumps onto it which increases his movement speed for 4 seconds. You may reactivate this skill and send it flying to your selected enemy which will deal magic damage.

Damage Dealt = 60/95/130/165/200 Magic Damage (+ 55% AP)

Bonus Movement= 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%

Skills Duration = 4

Cooldown = 16/15/14/13/12

Mana Cost = 80/90/100/110/120

Range = 500

In Game Design = The swords floating above him will float under him and he is able to ride it. Once activated again the sword will shoot off as he jumps off.

Skills Name {R} = Great Impale

Description = (Passive) Seldom’s basic attack will put a mark on an enemy for 5 seconds. This stacks up to 8 times.

(Active) Seldom increases the size of all the blades (marks) and impale the enemy. Max Damage (Depends on skill level and AP; 0 AP = 80 magic damage.)

Damage per Sword = 15/30/45 Magic Damage (+ 15% AP)

Cool down = 120/100/80

Mana Cost = 120/160/200

Range = 600

In Game Design = The marks are mini daggers floating above the enemies head. Once activated, they will become large and impale the enemy.

Quote =

“Not all swords are held with hands.” – Seldom.

Mini Lore =

Relation with Character: Child-Hood friend’s with Irelia, and was trained by Zelos, the brother of Irelia.

Reason of join: Seldom grew worried about Irelia when she lost her father, so he begged her brother, who is the sergeant of the military in Ionia, to begin training and soon after he joined the League of Legends.

Thanks for reading! I really would appreciate feedback and you'll be seeing more champion ideas coming in.
^ ^

InfernoReversal

11-20-2012

In my opinion, the ultimate is impractical. The kit does not synergize with attack speed which leads to the problem of getting all ten stacks on the enemy. It would be predictable and easily countered.

The rest of the kit looks solid. However, isn't the cool down of Q too high for a small AoE spell like that?

Kymarai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoReversal View Post
In my opinion, the ultimate is impractical. The kit does not synergize with attack speed which leads to the problem of getting all ten stacks on the enemy. It would be predictable and easily countered.

The rest of the kit looks solid. However, isn't the cool down of Q too high for a small AoE spell like that?
Well I'll decrease it to 8 stacks. The point was you would have to play him with challenge, managing to get all stacks is in your hands. I also decided to buff his damage to make it seem more ultimate like. As for the cool down for the Q, I decreased it.

Thank you for your feed back.

Kymarai

04-03-2013

ya

Kymarai

04-03-2013

Holy **** this is so embarrassing my bad people > _ <... I seem to not be able to edit it.. :/ Im going to re post it.