Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mercurial Gaming looking for a jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCanHazNipple

12-01-2012

IGN: honeybooboo
Why you want to join: i play alot of premades with my friends and find it to be a much better experience but they arent interested in competitive play so i think a ranked team will be good alternative
Favorite junglers (why not?): mao cho mundo nunu udyr and ww
Experience in a team environment: as i said earlier i play alot of premades, we've actually made half a dozen ranked teams by now.. but i have never been in real team

in terms of play style i like to fill a support tank role when i can but im open to do carry jungler if i need to

Maokai Zedong

12-12-2012

Bump.

TooShy2Scream

12-12-2012

IGN:toshy2scream
Why you want to join:im looking for a dedicated team that wants to play and get better
Favorite junglers (why not?):mundo,olaf,fiddles,noc
Experience in a team environment:ive played on several team that stopped playing and gave up after a few losses or got to busy to play

v3nation

12-12-2012

IGN:V3nation
Why you want to join:Looking for a serious competive team that wants to win every match but learn from it to better understand the game in the end.
Favorite junglers (why not?): Noct, Lee, Skarner, Olaf, mao
Experience in a team environment:Many ask about IGN please

ZzObscurityzZ

12-12-2012

IGN: Dysiree
Why you want to join: Kind of bored of solo Q. And looking for a more organized setting.
Favorite junglers (why not?): Chogath, Noc, Udy, Lee, Diana, Skarner.. I have alot of junglers I use.
Experience in a team environment: None in LoL. Some past experience in other games.

Maokai Zedong

12-13-2012

Bump, still looking.

Maokai Zedong

12-13-2012

Bump

Nyieve

12-13-2012

IGN:
xLégend

Why you want to join:
Looking to improve as a player.

Favorite junglers (why not?):
Lee Sin, Maokai, Skarner, Chogath, Olaf, Shy, Amumu

Experience in a team environment:
Particpated in tournaments such as :
go4lol
nesl open division
amateur tournament 1,2
amateur arena 2
MOBAfire cup

chadus

12-13-2012

IGN: chadus

Why you want to join: I am looking for a good group of people to play with and improve. I am a very calm and easy going person. Got some nice skills as well

Favorite junglers (why not?): at the moment I'd say, (Shyvanna, Lee Sin, Nocturn, Amumu)

Experience in a team environment:Played cs 1.6 competitively for a few years. Been to LAN, won money, lead 2 teams in organized leagues so I know what it means to be dedicated and practice.