Mercurial Gaming looking for a jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cracker Jacks

11-20-2012

IGN: MidnightRaven
Why you want to join: I don't specifically consider playing a jungler as my role but it is a role I feel comfortable playing with when laning against people that are capable to keep their lanes. Junglers main goal is to have constant communication with their teammates and being there as much as they can when needed. In a way I've grown accustomed to jungling for fun and it'd be nice to play it maybe competitively if I get good enough at it. I'm not a bad jungler thats for sure but I'm certaintly not the best

Favorite junglers (why not?): Evelynn (AP), Diana, Gangplank, Nocturne, and I'm open to adding more to my roster

Experience in a team environment: I've played in premade 5's before the team fell apart due to not being able to click because of conflicting playstyles.

GuyWithAHat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Bump

Maokai Zedong

11-22-2012

Bump

Xiang Wu

11-22-2012

IGN:dmgzappa
Why you want to join:I quit sc2 permanently so I picked this game up seriously so im looking for a team that is also serious and want to improve as a team
Favorite junglers (why not?): nocturne, skarner, lee sin, shyvana
Experience: i dont have much experience with league but im learning very fast because being so active.

Loloppe

11-22-2012

IGN Loloppe, 17 year old. I've been playing the past 6 month as a jungler, dominating people in any way possible, and now I am literally bored, so I'm seeking a team for competition or someone to duo/play with to get better. I also been playing Ad carry for the past month and haven't lost a single bot lane without a good reason which wasn't of my resort. My elo is low because I don't have anybody to ranked with, and I am simply bored of carrying four people at the same time, but I am probably above platinium in both roles from what I saw. I'm ready to do any tryout, listen to any critism that people can give me and change my play from it directly. I main Graves, Draven and I am pretty much average with the rest of the Ranged carry, and for jungle, I main Nocturne Offtank(Massive damage and good initiate), and Mundo if I have to go pure tank. I can also jungle pretty well with any other jungler, I just don't play them much often simply because I do way better with nocturne and mundo.

More formal way:
IGN: Loloppe
Why you want to join: I want to have fun mostly, and to get better obvously.
Favorite junglers (why not?): Nocturne, Mundo, Shyvana, Skarner, Amumu.
Experience: The basis, counter-picking, meta and also psychologic in the game.

Good day to everybody.

P1nacle

11-22-2012

IGN: P1nacle

Why you want to join: Looking for a team to get chemistry with and get tourny experience.

Favorite junglers (why not?): Alistar* / Amumu* / Udyr* / Shyvana / Nocturn* / Riven / Ree Sing / Maokai (When i get him) / Olaf.
(*= Best with this champ)

Experience in a team environment: Played competitive CoD for 2-3 years so i have good communication and map awareness)

Age: 17 But Mature (yet very funny if i do say so myself)

Quicken

11-22-2012

IGN: Quícken (Alt Code: 0237)
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a group of people with the same ambitions that I have. I want to be ranked among the best, and strive to play my best.
Favorite junglers (why not?): Maokai, Udyr, Shyvana, Nocturne.
Experience in a team environment: I've had no experience in an organized team environment, besides 5s with people I know in real life. But I want to gain this knowledge, and to play on a more professional level.

Maokai Zedong

12-01-2012

Bump

Nyieve

12-01-2012

IGN:
xLégend

Why you want to join:
Looking to improve as a player and get some tournaments under my belt

Favorite junglers (why not?):
Lee Sin, Maokai, Skarner, Shy,Amumu

Experience in a team environment:
Particpated in :
go4lol
nesl open division
amateur touranment 1,2
amateur arena 2
mobafire cup

Won amateur arena 2 and amateur tournament 1

iTrixss

12-01-2012

IGN:Trixs128
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a ranked team for quiet awhile now but never found one that fit me in well and actually want to play at a competitive level.
Favorite junglers (why not?): Olaf, Mundo, Fiora, Malphite, Warwick, Maokai
Experience in a team environment: I have played in about 6 Ranked teams in the past 2 months. All had tryouts and I ended up passing. Some I quit after tryouts cause the whole team was terrible.