What runes for my Twisted Fate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyop

10-08-2010

I'm still new to this game, but learning quickly in regards to items and whatnot (i think that is..)

Anyway, curious what runes would work with an AD TF?

I build Frozen Mallet first to deal with early game bursts, then lead towards blood thirster/sword of divine/last whisper. It's been working fairly well for me, with me having around 2.5kish HP at 18, more depending if i tank out or not.

Anyway, what runes should I be focusing on? I just hit 10, so I figured I can start getting halfway decent runes to help me out. I was thinking armor pen / mp5 runes? Or am I completely off base.

Someone help me out here ^^,

Zyren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

If you are set on playing TF as an AD carry, then you might consider:

Quints: Flat HP or Armor Pen
Marks: Armor Penetration
Seals: Mp5 per level
Glyphs: Flat CDR or Mp5 per level

However, I suggest giving AP TF a try (somewhat hybrid, but leans towards AP)

Sapphire Crystal + 2 HP potions to start
Sheen and Boots 1 first trip back, maybe some more HP pots as well.
Guinsoo's Rageblade and Merc Treads
Nashor's Tooth
Upgrade Sheen to Lichbane
Get survivability like a Banshee's Veil or such.

As for runes:

Quints: Flat HP
Marks: Magic Pen
Seals: Mp5 per level
Glyphs: Flat CDR or Mp5 per level

Until you hit level 12, I recommend running something like Exhaust/Ghost. After that, I find Flash/Ghost to be a great combo on him since he lacks any real escape mechanism.

1 point in W at level 1
1 point in E at level 2
Then max skills in this order of priority: R > Q > W > E

SoIo Wing

10-08-2010

I wouldnt suggest playing tf as a new player. Not only the character is harder to play for newbies but its less rewarding since tf needs AWESOME teammates which is really hard to come by in solo queue, and his extremely gimped character.

Moose Juice

10-08-2010

Red: ArPen
Blue: CDR
Yellow: Dodge
Quint: Flat HP

A Retarded Clown

10-08-2010

play TF really rewarding, by later u wont even need ur team mates to win games. But 1 go straight AP not even hybrid, also, he will take a LOT of time to master. Hes a very skill based champ as opposed to the others, who are build based with skill being sued to boost their damage/potential, but as long as u do basics right, u will be raping with ryze/annie/any tank/dps with the right build,

With TF its more u need to knw exactly when to do what you do and how to do it. That only comes with experience. But once u get that experience, boy is playing him a blast or what. =D