The WORST Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoneChipmunk

11-21-2012

Dude....Leblanc has extreme burst, and I played with one the other day that even late game could burst down someone with 2 abilities. I know she's not the best late game but a good one......

Grollm

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutter Runner View Post
Zed is bad at mid? What the hell man!!!??? It's super wrong

Worst mid = Victor (but maybe I just never met really good Victor - sorry for all Victor players).
Viktor is not the worst mid, Viktor is actually a really good champ. Viktor is just very hard to play. He's a lot like Xerath, super hard to play, most people play him badly who try him, but when you see a good one, you're like holy ****? Wtf just happened? And Karma is a MONSTER mid, her heal and shield is so strong when she builds AP. She has great utility, and she is an awesome team fighter. If you play Karma mid, you may or may not get kills, but you can easily bully your opponent in lane and force them to base, allowing you free farm and free exp, while they are constantly getting pushed out of lane. In the right hands she is probably one of the most annoying mids to go up against. As far as Teemo mid, not viable unless your enemy is bad. Teemo's blind is useless against AP users and typically AP champs have a longer range than teemo's autoattack range, so they can harass him without any fear of reprisal.

LoneChipmunk

11-21-2012

That's why Teemo is a bad mid.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

For those who think Karma mid is bad, try her. She is actually pretty good mid, and her passive works wonders there. I just bait them into tower diving me, or getting close, then go in for the kill, also go ahead and harrass her, she is getting stronger each time you do. =)

Grollm

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegam0 View Post
For those who think Karma mid is bad, try her. She is actually pretty good mid, and her passive works wonders there. I just bait them into tower diving me, or getting close, then go in for the kill, also go ahead and harrass her, she is getting stronger each time you do. =)
Agreed. I saw a Karma mid and I was like omg I'm gonna **** on this chick. Next thing I know she's two kills up on me and outfarming me. Karma is a strong pick because of her utility and sustain.

OriginalJack

11-21-2012

Agree Karma isn't actually that bad a mid... but the worst one... hmm Teemo is pretty bad but he does counter certain champs...

Actually I think i'm gonna say Malz. He has almost no mobility and he is countered by QQ. He's also really boring to play if that matters to anyone.

RQDora

11-21-2012

Twitch.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-21-2012

I'm gonna say Nidalee. One-trick pony. All you have to do is dodge her spears.

Also @lolpro, who the hell plays Pantheon at mid?

OriginalJack

11-21-2012

Arch Angeloid plays Panth mid. It ends up working out to something like TF mid with the global ganks.

Nidalee is a good call for worst mid though, she is much better top.

Pill Popper

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneChipmunk View Post
^ Shes a support.....but I guess she could mid
Karma is a mid, she is a terrible support.